Britney Spears' former conservator Andrew Wallet Speaks To Daily Mail: Britney could be in a conservatorship forever, the #FreeBritney supporters don't know what they're talking about

The scariest part is if she stays in conservatorship she is gonna have to work whatever she wants to or not. Conservator itself is draining her money. And if she truly retires aka refuses to work she will be broke by the end of this decade (she won't be normal human broke,but she will be Hollywood standards broke).

• Like 9

When asked, Wallet declined to comment on why he stepped down as Britney's co-conservator in March last year.

I wonder why that is, you shady motherfücker. I'm sick of these leeches doing their all to keep her entrapped for the rest of her life. If it's distressing for us from the outside, I can't even begin to imagine how Britney must be feeling. 

• Love 5

It is funny how he tried to make damage control for what people say is wrong in c-ship. It's like they were checking all the allegations against them and answering to it. Like for accusations about him stealing, Britney to be made to work, etc. They are screaming "no, no, we didn't".

What disgusting me the most is how all of them, especially her family, always tries to describe Britney as an absolutely clueless, stupid and incapacitated woman, who doesn't know how to hold a pen for example. This is so ******* disgusting!!! 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
21 hours ago, Easy There said:

I just read the comments. And soccer mums dragging Wallet and James made my day :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

I really feel Britney has brought her fans together on a global scale. She is Cherished on, above, and below every surface of this world. We have sent her music out into the galaxy to represent our species and planet. It’s safe to say we love her unconditionally. Yes we got a few kinks to work out but I think Britney is in wonderful hands-The legal team they brought on 🤩 can we nominate them to be part of the army? Lol

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I really feel Britney and #FreeBritney has brought her fans together on a global scale. She is Cherished on, above, and below every surface on this world. We have sent her music out into the galaxy to represent our species and planet. It’s safe to say we love her unconditionally. Yes we got a few kinks to work out but I think “they” are worried. They lost control of Britney, her fans, her colleagues, the media, the narrative, and soon God willing, the money. We should of been there as support before instead of watching it all happen. I see it as The US Government and The State of California are employed and consist of We The People. We allowed for citizens to loose their rights too swiftly. We are restoring those rights. Lisa is making this bigger than just Britney. I hope this helps everyone under a cs. I think Britney is in wonderful hands-The legal team they brought on 🤩 can we nominate them to be part of the army? Lol

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1