Britney Spears' former conservator Andrew Wallet Speaks To Daily Mail: Britney could be in a conservatorship forever, the #FreeBritney supporters don't know what they're talking about

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

He was bragging about her success and making her to do tours and Vegas. The guy really think c-ships are hybrid business, wow.

Of course, when an unqualified person decided to publicly discredit 2 very important workers in Britney's life and career, such as Andre Fuentes and Wade Robson and the fans decided to believe Wallet.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

So surprising that all these leeches who benefit from Britney being under a cship - Jamie, Wallet, etc - say the same thing: we dont know nothing, but they cant explain either, she was good enough to work, but not to decide things about her own life. shes under it for a reason, but its private. Give me a ******* break. If she was that unstable, why was she working? Bc she wanted? Lol If she was broke, her family would be fighting to not take care of her. Thats how leeches work. 

They probably hope she will give up at some point and starts working again. Will they make her say #FreeBritney was bs as well?

I just hope her fans dont support any **** they will try to throw our way while shes still under this ****. 

If shes that unstable, she shouldnt have worked for a decade, she should be working on herself, doing therapy and treatment. They cant have both ways and everyone with a brain is sick of it. 

One more thing: how shocking that like Bryan and Jamie, he also wants credit for HER success? They are something else, I swear. I loathe every single one of them and I wont have any empathy when karma finally gets them.

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

So surprising that all these leeches who benefit from Britney being under a cship - Jamie, Wallet, etc - say the same thing: we dont know nothing, but they cant explain either, she was good enough to work, but not to decide things about her own life. shes under it for a reason, but its private. Give me a ******* break. If she was that unstable, why was she working? Bc she wanted? Lol If she was broke, her family would be fighting to not take care of her. Thats how leeches work. 

and yet she goes on to speculate and talk about the FreeBritney movement, but also declines to answer why he stepped down as a co-conservator last year (you know, because he got paid 100K + expenses to leave) 

• Love 1
Just now, Circuit said:

I wish they asked him why he left so abruptly in 2019

This is so disheartening yikes

Funnily enough he didnt want to comment on that :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

7 minutes ago, Bundy said:

They probably hope she will give up at some point and starts working again. Will they make her say #FreeBritney was bs as well?

I just hope her fans dont support any **** they will try to throw our way while shes still under this ****. 

If shes that unstable, she shouldnt have worked for a decade, she should be working on herself, doing therapy and treatment. They cant have both ways and everyone with a brain is sick of it. 

One more thing: how shocking that like Bryan and Jamie, he also wants credit for HER success? They are something else, I swear. I loathe every single one of them and I wont have any empathy when karma finally gets them.

EXACTLY!!!! These men are not SHIIIIT

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Towelney said:

Yet she has the ability to record and release 4 albums, memorize choreography, go on world tours, have a Vegas residency, and be a judge on the X-Factor. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

this. Plus Britney was put under the conservatorship at 26, so for 8 years (18 to 26) she was an independent adult with two children, so I truly don't believe she doesn't know how to sign documents and make decisions for herself :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 4

'During the entire 11 years the he acted as co-conservator of her estate, Wallet had little or no direct contact with Britney'

He's never had personal contact with Britney? He doesn't know Britney at all and talks about her mental state? What a madman. People are unaware of their wrongdoing towards Britney. Yes, Britney needs to be protected from people like Wallet, who see a guardianship as a business model

• Love 5
  • Like 2