Britney Spears' former conservator Andrew Wallet Speaks To Daily Mail: Britney could be in a conservatorship forever, the #FreeBritney supporters don't know what they're talking about

The nonsense... I can't.

"Don't have a clue", same thing Lance, Jamie and JL said about Britney's situation.

He was bragging about her success and making her to do tours and Vegas. The guy really think c-ships are hybrid business, wow.

And he saying If she wasn't famous people wouldn't questioning, disgusting.

And I don't know If I understood, but they're blaming Lufti again? They already tried to put him as the FreeBritney mastermind before. Desperation, hopefully If this happens Lufti fights back.

Where's the people on Britney's side? I'm not talking about Ingham. **** the NDAs, If there are people who truly cares for this woman, they should defend her now!

Team c-ship is always speaking, putting her public image in the worst scenario. I don't care for cryptic **** or Instagram likes, where are they?

• Love 3
  • Like 5