Britney Spears' former conservator Andrew Wallet Speaks To Daily Mail: Britney could be in a conservatorship forever, the #FreeBritney supporters don't know what they're talking about

Reading that made me sad. Whatever has happened to Britney mentally is due to the Conservatorship, that should be a no brainer. She was perfectly fine in FTR. The STANS know that, however the GP knows 07 & now so they feel like she’s been a problem/crazy since then. Not knowing the in between moments that has happen in the years that follow & they wouldn’t  because they don’t follow her like we do. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Yes, I don´t know what I´m talking about. How could I ?:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: I don´t know Britney, her team, family, or friends personally. Never meet one of them. BUT it is enough for me to know that Britney is forced to do a lot of things against her free will ( clothes, eating, work decisions, who she meets, her medication, put her in a facility. etc.It is proven by papers and witnesses.)And then her sad eyes. A woman who is healthy and happy doesn´t look that way. So, I´m pro-Free Britney until she is free and safe.:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Like 3

her being perceived as unwell / needing the c-ship pays his bills so yeah.....

hes not gonna sit there and be like "yeah, yknow what, I thought about it and I'm not sure if she needs a c-ship. I got paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to do pretty much nothing. " he has his own current/future clients, brand and career to think about.

makes me sick to think he even gave an interview when that bias is so apparent

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Guys, her team said Britney done something very worse and evil. That is why she is in this c-ship. But I just know one thing that is so cruel that it justify to not having your own children. And I don´t think Britney does it.I can´t even write it. For me, she wanted to reveal something back in 2005 and is trapped because of it. I mean, there are women who gave birth in a jail!!! And can keep their babies! There is even a famous actress,I don´t know her name at the moment,who was born in jail! A lot of women are criminals,****-addicted, and can keep their babies! I read an article about Katie Price. Her life was a mess, so they took away her children.BUT she had still the guardianship for them! They told her to come clear with your life, clean up your house ( the thought she is a compulsive hoarder ), and then your children will given back to you. What they did to Britney is against the law. Why do her children don´t have anything to say? That they want to be with her mother? When a child gets older, he has more rights. Something is very strange. But not with Brit. But with them. Why should they fight us so hard?!

Yeah not long after this interview dropped. James removed his petition. 
I wonder what went down. What the conversation was about? 

Wallet was a terrible choice. Ingham ripped him into pieces with his petition. This interview shows that he has nothing else to offer. He should have stayed retired. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

and yet she goes on to speculate and talk about the FreeBritney movement, but also declines to answer why he stepped down as a co-conservator last year (you know, because he got paid 100K + expenses to leave) 

So funny where he draws the line right?

He talks so much about FreeBritney and Britney but not about why he stepped down not even two years ago. They are clowns and still think we will fall for their ****. I hope someday they will pay for every year and dime they robbed from Britney.

So this is all to protect her assets?  They are HER freaking assets!  Assets she has worked hard to earn.  If she gets her freedom & somehow loses everything...so what?  At least she'd be free!  Her money should concern no one but herself. 

This is the same bull**** we've bean hearing over and over again. They try to scare people off. If it was in Britney's best interest, then she would not want to break free! If everything is so confidential, she wouldnt ask the judge to open the case to the public! They all want money and they know they ****ed up big time!

• Love 3

What everyone isn't realizing is there are no talks of ending the conservatorship. She is not getting out of it. Not one person has claimed she has the mental capacity to be without it. This is now just about the abuse of a mentally I'll person. Unless I missed something, almost all of the recent records have stated she is not doing well. 

Larry,

Andrew 

Perez - said he had insider info 

Brother 

Dad 

I know I missing a lot more but list the people who have stated shes okay. 

Sucks but theres something wrong with her and that's clear I'm talking post piece of me. She may have been able to get out bc she was doing so well working performing but If she is going through another crisis then maybe the idea of the conservatorship actually worked and protected her from 2007 all over again. 

Now we just need to hope there is no financial abuse happening and that the right people are taking care of her 

32 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

What everyone isn't realizing is there are no talks of ending the conservatorship. She is not getting out of it. Not one person has claimed she has the mental capacity to be without it. This is now just about the abuse of a mentally I'll person. Unless I missed something, almost all of the recent records have stated she is not doing well. 

Larry,

Andrew 

Perez - said he had insider info 

Brother 

Dad 

I know I missing a lot more but list the people who have stated shes okay. 

Sucks but theres something wrong with her and that's clear I'm talking post piece of me. She may have been able to get out bc she was doing so well working performing but If she is going through another crisis then maybe the idea of the conservatorship actually worked and protected her from 2007 all over again. 

Now we just need to hope there is no financial abuse happening and that the right people are taking care of her 

Nobody gives a **** about none of those folks you listed

Britney wants out and taking the steps to do so

• Love 1