Britney Spears' former conservator Andrew Wallet Speaks To Daily Mail: Britney could be in a conservatorship forever, the #FreeBritney supporters don't know what they're talking about

Why is he contradicting his own statements? :clownery_makeup_meme:

First she could not sign documents and make decisions for herself and then team cship could not force her to work if she doesn’t want to. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: wouldn’t it be the same thing if team cship is the one signing the deals and making decisions for her such as to do residency and what not since she couldn’t do so by herself and thus she needs to follow the contract that were signed for her? :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

what is this old guy smoking? :snort_spoon_powder_glasses:

• Like 4

But last time he said it is bussiness model and it is in her best interests for him to resign. And now he talks how good she was making millions during his co conservatorship. I am so confused. 

Please get back to ur golden parachute and leave Britney. She is fine without u

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Why is he contradicting his own statements? :clownery_makeup_meme:

First she could not sign her own documents  and then team cship could not force her to work if she doesn’t want to. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: wouldn’t it be the same thing if team cship is the one signing the deals for her to do residency and what not since she couldn’t do so by herself and thus she needs to follow the contract that were signed for her? :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

what is this old guy smoking? :snort_spoon_powder_glasses:

That's right, you can't force Britney to do anything. This is legally intended. That's why they parked Britney's children at Federline as leverage. But now the children are big. And Britney can no longer be blackmailed.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, GaSt said:

He's trying to put a shadow above the #FreeBritney movement by saying there's someone with an agenda behind it. It makes me sick.

And they don't even bother to cover up the fact that they care more about her money than her well-being. 

And he didn't stole anything from her 59M, he stole from the other 300+M Lou hid away

Other people get paid for working for her you know, that's probably where the hundreds of millions went. If you look at the c ship expenses, she was making only just slightly more than what she was earning.

It piddes me off that people keep asking where her money is, cship docs (from before TriStar were involved) support that she was likely almost broke by the time her divorce rolled around (all her homes were remortgaged) and one of the reasons she may have begun work on Blackout because record labels give the artist a cash release to help the ball rolling. Remember how blackouts release seemed rushed?

Until fans stop googling estimated worth and taking it as gospel, (like MJ who it says had hundreds of millions but in reality was that much in debt) and we SEE proof she had hundreds of millions unfortunately the cship is right so far in protecting her assets as far as we know.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, jokobish said:

'If Britney wasn't a celebrity none of this stuff would get talked about.'

THE NERVES !!:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand::rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Of course, and if she wasn't a celebrity and wasn't that rich none of you thieves would be there in the first place ! I live in one of the biggest city of the world and I see crazy people every single day, in the streets, in the metro, even at work !! None of them are dealing with the restrictions she's under, guess why ?! They're poor ! :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

'What I was paid was more than fair for what I was asked to do.'

'In that world, professionals doing what I was doing would be getting over $1 million a year.'

'If there was something wrong with it the court would say so.'

THE NERVES AGAIN !! :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

oh he doesn't see what's wrong ? and it's just fine because the judge says it's ok ..wait a minute it's fine to take hundreds of thousands for doing nothing from the hard work of a woman just for the idea that she's basically your prisoner and you're being paid for that ?!!!!

And the judge says it's legal so that's the right thing to do !!!? Well don't even get me started with some judges sometimes but anyway... 

maybe he could just realise that getting such a fortune for doing nothing other than using a difficult situation of a young mother of two kids just to pay for his happy meals is making him look like a man with very small t*e*s*t*i*c*l*e*s !!

:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I know things a lot of things are kept secret but I keep seeing this theme from team con and those close to it even Lance Bass Fish :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: keep bringing up “if the public only knew the real reason.”  Like what is that all about? What is this mysterious reason we keep hearing about? We can’t trust them but this one little line they keep throwing out fks with me. 

also there is no spoiler... I’m still newer and have no idea how to delete it. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Spoiler
  • Love 2

With a corporate fiduciary taking over her finances and her hiatus, I hope she can take the time to focus on her wellness and rediscover her path in life. I believe one day she will be free, even free to make bad decisions, but with some level of support and a "safety net" so to speak, nothing too catastrophic.

'If Britney wasn't a celebrity none of this stuff would get talked about.'
so what you're saying is; "I wish people would stop caring about human rights"

'This movement on social media has definitely complicated matters. There are people lurking in the shadows pushing an agenda.' 'I can't say who but it is hurting Britney, she's the only one who gets hurt by all this.'
Are human rights an agenda? Or are you trying to push that tiring Sam Lutfi story again?? If there is evil person who is pushing an agenda about your client, you don't take your clients freedom, you sue that *******. But you got it right when you said that Britney is the only person who gets hurt by all this conservatorship ****

'Britney to this day does not have the capacity to sign documents and make decisions for herself.'
But she has capacity to dance and sing in front of millions of people? Doing interviews and massive deals with multiple corporations? Having a record deal that that basically forces you to record music?

'Protecting her assets is very important and for that the conservatorship has to stay in place because she is susceptible to undue influences.' 
That's her prerogative. No one else owns her hard earned money.

Wallet also adds that Britney is tired of performing. 'She's tired of it. She's done, at least for now.
While I believe this IS true, what he's doing is damage control by turning fans away and making tabloids writing about this instead

'She's within her rights to decide that, you can't make her work or do something she doesn't want to do.'  'The conservatorship isn't in place to make her do things she doesn't want to do.'
No she's not. Yes it is.

'It's in place to protect her. If she doesn't want to work she doesn't have to work. No one can force her.
The only reason why they can't force her to work anymore is the fact that she's clearly protecting against them.

According to legal docs, from February 2014 onwards Wallet was being paid $426,000 a year for managing the estate. It's no wonder he wants things to stay as-is.
What a surprise

'There's so many things I did to help with Britney's success,' Wallet said. 'She was on multiple tours and had a Vegas residency while I was co-conservator.'
aww, look how he's using the victim card suddenly

'What I was paid was more than fair for what I was asked to do.'
and you didn't do or say ANYTHING?

'In that world, professionals doing what I was doing would be getting over $1 million a year.'
oh now you are a saint?

'There was no corruption, it's all wild speculation but you've just got to shake your head and deal with it.'
Then where is her money? She's not worth 50 million. She's worth 200-900 million.

:jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:Seriously, he seems such a liar and corrupted person by his statements alone 

• Love 3