Been Warned (that Exhale is TOXIC

Slave4Britney95

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always heard that too. However I’ve been lurking on here since 2014 and haven’t seen anything close to what other forums/or twitter have made it out to be. If anything twitter is the most toxic place on the internet. I’m convinced Lou Taylor and team con started these rumors a decade ago to keep the conversation around Britney in accordance with their narrative. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

32 minutes ago, JonJon92 said:

I always heard that too. However I’ve been lurking on here since 2014 and haven’t seen anything close to what other forums/or twitter have made it out to be. If anything twitter is the most toxic place on the internet. I’m convinced Lou Taylor and team con started these rumors a decade ago to keep the conversation around Britney in accordance with their narrative. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

I will never forgive them for the BS section of Britney's official website.  I truly believed them back then and thought Britney had something to do with that section.  

35 minutes ago, JonJon92 said:

I was basically called Lou M Taylor for being on here! 

These entire two threads I've made and the response of are really trying making me anxious and suicidal and this is from someone whose tried commuting and suicide in the past and being antidepressants for nearly 7 years 

You obviously don't realise how upset I actually am and for responding with a 😂 in a post when I'm basically trying to ask for help because non of you ****** had the *** to actually speak out to Billy B and confront him instead of just talking about him on a god damm thread!. 

• Leader
2 minutes ago, Slave4Britney95 said:

These entire two threads I've made and the response of are really trying making me anxious and suicidal and this is from someone whose tried commuting and suicide in the past and being antidepressants for nearly 7 years 

You obviously don't realise how upset I actually am and for responding with a 😂 in a post when I'm basically trying to ask for help because non of you ****** had the *** to actually speak out to Billy B and confront him instead of just talking about him on a god damm thread!. 

Omg. I honestly say this with only love. Please reach out to a professional IMMEDIATELY. 

8 minutes ago, Slave4Britney95 said:

There are many suicide prevention hotlines who you can call immediately to seek assistance and I advise you to do so. If you need my help finding one, let me know! As @Jordan Miller said, please reach out to a professional.

Your are valid, worthy and and amazing. You matter!

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Archived