Been Warned (that Exhale is TOXIC

Slave4Britney95

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, One Kiss From You said:

Well it can get un poco de toxic from time to time but yeah it has fun and personally i can talk here about Britney

Plus we stan Jordan :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

All I said was I'm on Exhale and he said its toxic and they are basically treating Exhale as if it's Lou M Taylor all when I asked If Billy was on Lou M Taylor's payroll! 

Just now, joe sp said:

We're funny, we're moms, we're friends, we're exhale :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I've literally ended up deleting my twitter account over this because I stated my opinion to Billy B if he was on the Britney team payroll while loads of Britney stans are treating Exhale like its literally Lou M Taylor. It's ****ed up big time 

39 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Breatheheavy is nowhere as unhinged as the psych ward that is Twitter. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

this! this is by far a better place! I started posting on here like two months ago after more than 6 years without posting and everything has changed a lot. it’s a very nice place and people here are really kind and informed about Britney’s situation:)

Archived