Halsey skull-drags political YouTuber Blaire White

• Leader

According to the Googles (:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:), Blaire White is a popular YouTuber that comments on politics.

White told Halsey to shut up on Twitter after a photo surfaced of Halsey with her mask down amidst a protest.

This set Halsey OFF. So much so that Halsey's fans invaded Blaire's Twitter account, thus promoting her to close the account down.

I'm not a big fan of fighting fire with fire, but props to Halsey for standing up for herself.

Thoughts, Exhale?

EjdfqYhWkAIRnYI?format=jpg&name=large

Related:

halsey-tw.jpg.e7cb8e4ac8cac08e361ab78d321a84c2.jpg

Omg I’m SHOCKED that exhale has multiple Blaire white fans! I love it. She does make great content.

halsey has been annoying since she debuted. She’s selective with her “information pulling” as well like when she called hotels racist for not offering  Shampoo formulated specifically for black people.

shes mad bc she got caught with her mask down when I’m sure she’s been on a soapbox about it on her socials. Can’t say for sure tho bc I would never follow her

9 hours ago, ExXL said:

I agree with a lot of blaire White's views, she really seems like a cool girl but after I realized she's a trump supporter I don't care about her at all, she deserves that, get her Halsy!!! :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

So you agree with “a lot” of her views but as soon as you realize that those are the same views the president has, you suddenly “don’t care about her at all” because the president is someone you don’t like?  Makes sense... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block