Chrissy Teigen posts that she has lost her baby

Slayer

58 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

That sounds... unrelated. Or maybe I misunderstood your original post.

I’ve never known anyone to have an ******** and not be terribly sad but that’s just my personal experience. My best friend looked like Chrissy does in this picture. Stillborn... ********... I don’t think anyone walks out of either unscathed. 

disclaimer: I’m neither for nor against ********. Everyone has their reasons for the choices they make in THEIR life. In a wide scope, no one is right or wrong. I thought the “great” thing about this country (I’m American) was having the freedom to choose your own future. In my short 34 years, this place’s “do as I say, not as I do” functionality still amazes me lol

It’s either a clump of cells or an unborn human life.  Couldn’t be any more related.  The premise of allowing ****** of an unborn baby is that there is no life until birth.  But what we’re witnessing here is a clear ending of a human life.  

I love Chrissy and John.    So sorry for their loss.    I think its brave to be so open about it.  I agree it may be triggering for some but so many woman and families go through this.  I can't even imagine being in the public eye, everyone seeing your pregnant and then going through this.  So heartbreaking.

30 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

It’s either a clump of cells or an unborn human life.  Couldn’t be any more related.  The premise of allowing ****** of an unborn baby is that there is no life until birth.  But what we’re witnessing here is a clear ending of a human life.  

Yes, a natural ending. The baby wasn’t aborted. I think that’s where I’m getting disconnected from what you’re saying. 

so wait... am I gathering that you think this is an act of karma? Otherwise, I don’t see the point of bringing up ******** in a topic about stillbirth. Again, let me know if I’m reading too far or too little into what you’re saying. I swear I just wanna understand. 

30 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

Yes, a natural ending. The baby wasn’t aborted. I think that’s where I’m getting disconnected from what you’re saying. 

so wait... am I gathering that you think this is an act of karma? Otherwise, I don’t see the point of bringing up ******** in a topic about stillbirth. Again, let me know if I’m reading too far or too little into what you’re saying. I swear I just wanna understand. 

I can’t claim to begin to understand God’s mysterious ways.  I do believe in karma but that’s not my point at all that I’m making.  You have pro-choice woman shouting on college campuses that life begins at birth and that a fetus is not a baby, its just a clump of cells.  The death of this fetus is clearly not just cells to these parents that lost their unborn child.  It just really puts it into perspective how cold the left can be sometimes when they have an agenda to push.  But when a democrat goes through a heartbreaking tragedy like this, all of their propaganda and definitions fall away as their humanity reveals the truth about the human life that ended inside of them.  

20 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I can’t claim to begin to understand God’s mysterious ways.  I do believe in karma but that’s not my point at all that I’m making.  You have pro-choice woman shouting on college campuses that life begins at birth and that a fetus is not a baby, its just a clump of cells.  The death of this fetus is clearly not just cells to these parents that lost their unborn child.  It just really puts it into perspective how cold the left can be sometimes when they have an agenda to push.  But when a democrat goes through a heartbreaking tragedy like this, all of their propaganda and definitions fall away as their humanity reveals the truth about the human life that ended inside of them.  

Whew finally some context. I just wanted u to make it make sense lol. I heard about the comments she made previously but never knew what she said (you know how u keep scrolling after u read the headline?). So when the magic A-word came up, I’m like “well what’s that gotta do with the price of rice?!?!” But now your first post makes sense and I see where u are coming from. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You're genuinely vile. No empathy or sympathy. Genuinely disgusting.

Who says I have no sympathy?  It’s sad when any unborn baby dies, whether that be miscarriage or killed by planned parenthood.  I do find it odd that she took a picture and posted it on social media, however that doesn’t take away from the pain and loss she must be feeling right now.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

She’s human and expressing that her life has downs just as well as ups, no matter what her public image may convey. She’s always been honest with her supporters. 

I have no problem with her being honest and sharing her feelings and that tragical loss. The only thing is those photos-shouldn't it be a private memory of u loosing ur child. But anyways i am sorry for them. 

• Like 1

People grieve in different ways, stop being disgusting saying whether or not she should have posted/taken pictures.

Let her grieve whatever way helps HER.

This is such sad news, let's not somehow turn the topic into judging Chrissy during this difficult time- I don't even know much about her, but yikes show some compassion. 

Chrissy and John need love and support NOT judgment.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Slayer said:

People grieve in different ways, stop being disgusting saying whether or not she should have posted/taken pictures.

Let her grieve whatever way helps HER.

This is such sad news, let's not somehow turn the topic into judging Chrissy during this difficult time- I don't even know much about her, but yikes show some compassion. 

Chrissy and John need love and support NOT judgment.

No one of us has judge her, she can express her sadness in the way she prefer.

At the same time we can't deny that some type of photos work better than others on social media :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Britney herself has posted a generic photo for the birthday of her son. You can express what you want and respect your privacy at the same time 

• Like 3

What the f.uck is this thread :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: she lost a f.ucking baby. It doesn't matter what she's said or done in the past. So what if they took pictures and posted them? They're grieving. People do things that may seem a little off when they've suffered a loss. Also, seriously, this is most definitely not the place to go to war over your ******** stance. God, this place never ceases to disappoint me. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I feel like we live in a time of over sharing.  Whether good or bad. Traumatic or not it’s always captured, photographed etc etc. She’s in mourning and none of us can tell her how to mourn or feel or deal. 

but it just feels weird to have these pics up in the hospital with a filter on public display...idk I just feel Somethings should be private a simple mesg from her publicist would suffice imo like the old days as not everything is meant for social media. But to each their own. I would hate to even believe she’s being opportunistic.. . But I can see why ppl would believe it to be as so. 

I hope she feels better, mourns and grieves  and gets the help/counseling she may need if she wishes to seek it.
Very Sad situation.. hope she recovers quickly. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

So when it’s not the mothers choice for the fetus to die, it’s sad, but when it’s not the fetus’ choice to die it’s not sad.  That sounds very selfish.

But then again. 

That fetus didn't ask to be born.

A grown man is suing his parents for not authorizing and consenting being Born. 

Goes both ways even a judge said. I can't argue with that. 

He never asked to be born at all. That's a legal valid lawsuit. 

The parents are trying to fight it. But they are losing, since he didn't give then permission to conceive him

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But then again. 

The parents are trying to fight it. But they are losing, since he didn't give then permission to conceive him

How can he know if he asked to be born or not then it comes to soul. He was made and given birth means his soul agreed to come to this world. How can law control and regulate such a topics. I certainly do not understand that american law.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But then again. 

Now you’re getting into metaphysical territory, because it’s many spiritualist’s belief that when you enter this body, you did make a choice in the non-physical world to be born.  And I do believe that you make a contract with the universe before you enter this life to go through everything you will go through to learn the lessons your soul needs to learn.  

That man whose suing his parents for conceiving him is seriously lost.  There isn’t a court on earth that would take that case seriously, unless you are talking about kangaroo courts stacked with activist judges who want to make pro-******** headlines.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block