Chrissy Teigen posts that she has lost her baby

Slayer

This is absolutely heartbreaking :(

She posted the following:

We are shocked and in the kind of deep pain you only hear about, the kind of pain we’ve never felt before. We were never able to stop the bleeding and give our baby the fluids he needed, despite bags and bags of blood transfusions. It just wasn’t enough.

We never decide on our babies’ names until the last possible moment after they’re born, just before we leave the hospital.  But we, for some reason, had started to call this little guy in my belly Jack.  So he will always be Jack to us.  Jack worked so hard to be a part of our little family, and he will be, forever.

To our Jack - I’m so sorry that the first few moments of your life were met with so many complications, that we couldn’t give you the home you needed to survive.  We will always love you.

Thank you to everyone who has been sending us positive energy, thoughts and prayers.  We feel all of your love and truly appreciate you.

We are so grateful for the life we have, for our wonderful babies Luna and Miles, for all the amazing things we’ve been able to experience.  But everyday can’t be full of sunshine.  On this darkest of days, we will grieve, we will cry our eyes out. But we will hug and love each other harder and get through it.

rsz_ejn0sqbucaaw3eo.jpg

• Love 3

There is no feeling on this earth as worse for a soon-to-be mother and father, to find out the being they have been taking care of with so much love, is no more :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

A celebrity might have the money, the luxury and fame, but that does not mean they aren't normal beings like us outside of the stage or scene :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Sending love and peace to the Legend family and hope they can get through such a horrible time :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I'm so sorry to hear that.
Everyone face traumas in different way but for me showing this kind of photo is just too much.
Of course she can talk about it but certain moments need to be private for me
If my wife is crying about the loss of our baby i hug her, i don't pull out my smatphone and snap a photo to post on social media 

Agree. This is just a heartbreak, shattering situation and yet take phone out, snap a photo, ad filters...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I'm so sorry to hear that.
Everyone face traumas in different way but for me showing this kind of photo is just too much.
Of course she can talk about it but certain moments need to be private for me
If my wife is crying about the loss of our baby i hug her, i don't pull out my smatphone and snap a photo to post on social media 

Agree.

I am so sad for them but there was no need for this photo

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Hopefully this makes her realize that unborn babies aren’t just clumps of cells and they are actual human lives.  If ******** isn’t ****** why is she mourning?  I hope she heals from this. It must be truly be heartbreaking. 

I mean... She didn’t have an ******** so her mourning is very accurate. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

So when it’s not the mothers choice for the fetus to die, it’s sad, but when it’s not the fetus’ choice to die it’s not sad.  That sounds very selfish.

That sounds... unrelated. Or maybe I misunderstood your original post.

I’ve never known anyone to have an ******** and not be terribly sad but that’s just my personal experience. My best friend looked like Chrissy does in this picture. Stillborn... ********... I don’t think anyone walks out of either unscathed. 

disclaimer: I’m neither for nor against ********. Everyone has their reasons for the choices they make in THEIR life. In a wide scope, no one is right or wrong. I thought the “great” thing about this country (I’m American) was having the freedom to choose your own future. In my short 34 years, this place’s “do as I say, not as I do” functionality still amazes me lol

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Didnt she say some weird stuff like “I just saw a baby that looked like trashy p*** star” and “seeing little girls do the splits makes me want to put myself in jail” basically confirming she’s a p—-phile? 

funny how people would blindly run to someone’s side regardless of the awful things they said in the past.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block