Demi Lovato and fiancé Max Ehrich break up

• Leader

demi-max.jpg.ecf1249e08fb341c986c6e0c031cfe52.jpg

Demi Lovato and ex-fiancé Max Ehrich have broken up, People reports. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

The news comes just a week and some change after stan Twitter dug up old Tweets from Max gushing over Selena Gomez, someone Demi Lovato has had a rocky relationship with in the past.

Stan Twitter destroyed a relationship omg :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Max says he found out via the media.

He didn't kind of seem really impressed with Demi's fame. Either way, breakups suck.

Thoughts, Exhale?

B54EB00F-170D-45A8-843D-B897F30C640B-e16

Related:

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Aw that sucks!

Just when Demi was finally stable and happy, THIS happens!

I just hope this doesnt lead her to do more ***** or worse, overdose

She Dodged a bullet. She needed a boo thing for quarantine, he was there, and she became infatuated.

Them staying together would have been way more destructive down the road when he would have inevitably cheated on her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Leader
56 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I hate that Demi has to go through a break up, I dont know if she is ready to handle something like that  now ..
but at the same time I feel that in the long term she would be better without him. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Yea tbh breakups SUCK, but imagine if this was all unfolding in 2 years from now or more. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Good. He was trash :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Better they end things now than years down the line... he was desperately reaching out to all the ‘it’ girls on IG and Demi is the only one who let him in. Thank goodness she dipped before they got married.

I do hope she has good people around her though. Breakups suck no matter who you are.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block