Demi Lovato and fiancé Max Ehrich break up

I'm going to talk a little harshly on this topic. Of course, this is not my job, but I never found the relationship was true with Max right from the beginning. Moreover, the day I found out about their engagement,  freaked out. The first thing first is Max is a fame leech, he's always obsessed with celebrities, but the person he's most obsessed with is Selena Gomez as we all know. Everything was moving so fast with Max to be engaged to someone you had known for a very short time ... It doesn't make any sense. Frankly, I was expecting a breakup in a short time because even though they seemed very happy, it was not a healthy relationship in my opinion. Demi's mental health worries me because she gave everything to Max. Most of the Lovatics are happy about this breakup because he’s a obsessive  psycho. I still can not believe how Demi defended Max while Max's dirty laundry was poured on social media. They both deleted photos that together and I hope there will be no back and Demi can heal herself easily. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block