Demi Lovato calls fiancé's Tweets gushing over Selena Gomez "fake," but the Internet says otherwise

• Leader

Well, this is awkward.

Demi Lovato is slamming trolls for faking images of her fiancé, Max Ehrich, Tweeting about his love for Selena Gomez in years' past. He even allegedly said he wanted to marry Selena.

In light of the drama, Ehrich deleted his Twitter account so we can't verify the Tweets or not. This is what was apparently said:

"I think she’s an extremely, extremely, extremely talented girl, and I’ve actually had a major crush on her since 2010," he started. "And I—my teenage self, like, said it in an interview as well so it’s kind of been this ongoing thing but then like obviously I put it out on Twitter, and I didn’t even realize that would catch like—that people would take that like seriously."

"But yeah, I honestly think Selena Gomez is an extraordinary women," he continued. "What she stands for charity-wise, just being an activist, she just has a great heart. Her heart is in the right place. She loves Jesus. She loves God. She’s just like, she’s an angel, and I love her, but on top of that, I respect her musically and I want to make music with her. Okay? I want to make a song with her and put out a song."

Demi responded:

It’s really sad when people FAKE images to put women against each other. If women have conflict that’s between them NOT YOU. Secondly, don’t y’all have more important **** to write about in 2020??? I challenge any tabloid that dares to type my name to mention Breonna Taylor and the fact that her murderers still haven’t been arrested. WRITE ABOUT THAT.

But then I stop and think.. it’s hella rude but damn.. I get it. And I don’t wanna look at what’s really happening in the world either but WE HAVE TO. Yes, it’s easier to tear apart celebrities and their relationships because 2020 sucks and scares the **** out of us all but it’s only gonna stay terrifying until we address it all and WORK ON SOLUTIONS TOGETHER.

So while on one hand I understand and have compassion for those who are so horrified at the reality of 2020 that they gotta distract themselves with doctored images in order to not focus on how bad these times are—but on the other hand, if you aren’t 13 years old trying to grasp the reality of right now, put on your adult underpants and write about what actually matters. Please."

image-from-ios-300-1600085712.png?resize

image-from-ios-301-1600085730.png?resize

image-from-ios-302-1600085747.png?resize

So, what is the truth, Exhale? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:dem-max.jpg.5aab732f8179c6c843e446fd45febbe8.jpg

• Haha 2

Demi. Chile. That statement was a MESS. "I hate you. But I get it. But I hate you. But I get it. But..." 

Girl. Keep Breonna Taylor's name out of your fake celebrity drama. How about you grow up, and realize that someone can like a celebrity in the past? Why are you SO PRESSED about this if it's fake? Maybe it's cause you realize it ISNT fake. You can't handle the truth, what happened to ya?! 

I kill the lights, the lights, the lights. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I had to.

Sorry Not Sorry :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators
Just now, InTheZone4Life said:

Demi. Chile. That statement was a MESS. "I hate you. But I get it. But I hate you. But I get it. But..." 

Girl. Keep Breonna Taylor's name out of your fake celebrity drama. How about you grow up, and realize that someone can like a celebrity in the past? Why are you SO PRESSED about this if it's fake? Maybe it's cause you realize it ISNT fake. You can't handle the truth, what happened to ya?! 

Was her finsta real? I felt like it was real, but I didn't follow up on any updates.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Was her finsta real? I felt like it was real, but I didn't follow up on any updates.

I, personally, think it was real. I watched the account get deleted myself. I verified the different celebrities that followed it personally. I completely believe it was real lol. I don't know if all the images that were posted were real, but I think it was her account.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I really hope the relationship lasts, and that it works out for them. She seemed super happy in the announcement stuff. But I still think the way she handled this situation with the tweets was messy and problematic. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Yeah but it will all seem different now. I hope she finds a better man tbh. She has been battling mental health issues, and I think things like this could easily be a trigger.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block