After filing a declaration in favor of Britney's case, attorney Katerina Perrault was attacked

warioaddams

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Derrick said:

I still think they had something to do with the death of her dr. Maybe he was going to come forward in favor of Britney, who knows. I do know I don’t trust Jamie, Lou, or anyone affiliated with them. 

Yeah I agree. It was too convenient timing and all. Add grotesque amounts of money to that mix and...makes one wonder. Not out of the realm of possibilities which is very scary.

6 hours ago, Sharkney said:

I am so so soooo scared what would happen to Britney if she were to actually get her freedom. 

Luckily Britney can afford a team of 5 highly trained security/special intelligence personnel with firearms to stay in her guest rooms with her. She can also afford full CCTV systems, gate security, Security Dogs, etc. 

This woman has nowhere near the amount of money Britney does 

40 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Luckily Britney can afford a team of 5 highly trained security/special intelligence personnel with firearms to stay in her guest rooms with her. She can also afford full CCTV systems, gate security, Security Dogs, etc. 

This woman has nowhere near the amount of money Britney does 

Erm... Britney can’t afford that.. 

Jamie can :( 

Archived