After filing a declaration in favor of Britney's case, attorney Katerina Perrault was attacked

warioaddams

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Adnan was stabbed in January 2008 after helping Britney to obtain a cell phone so she could call a lawyer.

It was likely the Isreali security from Black Box that Jamie hired (though nobody knows for sure.)

I wouldn't put anything past these folks.

Wow..I don't think I knew this...or my memory is just foggy...wow...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Adnan was stabbed in January 2008 after helping Britney to obtain a cell phone so she could call a lawyer.

It was likely the Isreali security from Black Box that Jamie hired (though nobody knows for sure.)

I wouldn't put anything past these folks.

So I looked this up because I couldn't remember if I heard of this or not and came across this article...it's interesting because it mentions that Britney broke up with Adnan in March 2008 because he cheated (around the time the conservatorship came into place) and she saw pictures. I find it interesting that all of her boyfriend's under this conservatorship have "cheated." Adnan, Jason, David, Charlie etc...Her dad or team suck and it is such BS. I think the closer you get to the truth or stand up for Brit, you are cut out and punished....I wouldn't be surprised if those bullet holes ended up being from them...I mean look at Brits doc who was writing that report, he passed away and we never heard about that report again!

The manipulation they have over Brit is so sad...they probably all never even cheated on her 😢 Can you imagine your self esteem thinking every man has cheated on you? 😢

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1015183/Britneys-paparazzo-ex-Adnan-Ghalib-stabbed-claims-US-report.html

1 hour ago, Oops... said:

Adnan, Jason, David, Charlie etc...Her dad or team suck and it is such BS. I think the closer you get to the truth or stand up for Brit, you are cut out and punished....

When they break the dynamics and the rules for their own benefits.It is also true that all of her post-2008 boyfriends are hired.

3 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Of course she can considering Jodie is her personal conservator, and soon she will have a trust in charge of her estate. She’ll be fine 

you do know.. that this all is only petitioned and not ruled?! 

I wish this were the case but these things take time. especially when judge penny takes her sweet time

12 hours ago, Oops... said:

So I looked this up because I couldn't remember if I heard of this or not and came across this article...it's interesting because it mentions that Britney broke up with Adnan in March 2008 because he cheated (around the time the conservatorship came into place) and she saw pictures. I find it interesting that all of her boyfriend's under this conservatorship have "cheated." Adnan, Jason, David, Charlie etc...Her dad or team suck and it is such BS. I think the closer you get to the truth or stand up for Brit, you are cut out and punished....I wouldn't be surprised if those bullet holes ended up being from them...I mean look at Brits doc who was writing that report, he passed away and we never heard about that report again!

The manipulation they have over Brit is so sad...they probably all never even cheated on her 😢 Can you imagine your self esteem thinking every man has cheated on you? 😢

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1015183/Britneys-paparazzo-ex-Adnan-Ghalib-stabbed-claims-US-report.html

Sorry, I gave you the wrong date.

It was January 2009.

Either way, her Team is cut throat. 

Why do you think Jordan backed off the way he did the first time around? 

16 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

you do know.. that this all is only petitioned and not ruled?! 

I wish this were the case but these things take time. especially when judge penny takes her sweet time

Jodi is already her temporary conservator, and I have no doubt that if Britney NEEDED extra protection based on recent events or threats, the court wouldn’t hesitate to permit her estate to pay for that security 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived