Lynne posted a new pic of Preston and Jayden

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Confession: I’ve been a stan for almost a decade and still don’t know which one is Jayden and which one is Preston💀

Preston is the oldest, the one who looks more like Kfede and always had "darker" hair. Jayden is the youngest, who always looked a lot like Britney and always had blonde/lighter hair. 

• Content Curators
21 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Omg the k-fed vibes on this photo :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I wish Britney got to bring them up more, I kinda think they adopted a lot of their trash dad's behaviour and thinking. Hopefully Im wrong :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

They are literally posing?! And acting normal? It’s been proven that Sean and Jayden lurk around Britney fan accounts and stuff 

what happens if they find these comMental?! 
so rude 

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

They are literally posing?! And acting normal? It’s been proven that Sean and Jayden lurk around Britney fan accounts and stuff 

what happens if they find these comMental?! 
so rude 

Rude is you calling me mental. But to each their own. Have a lovely evening/day hypocrite GIF by Carrie Pilby The Movie

Archived