Lynne posted a new pic of Preston and Jayden

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

I hope Britney got to see them, if not this is so ****** up..

They were with Ktrash again this year. She probably saw them days after on one of the days she would have them anyway. 

Last year they were with Ktrash on their bdays, but then I read someone saying that their brother said the last time he went to Britneys house was at their bdays party last year so I guess Britney celebrates with them when she can (aka when Kevin lets her see them, that pos)

28 minutes ago, Bundy said:

They were with Ktrash again this year. She probably saw them days after on one of the days she would have them anyway. 

Last year they were with Ktrash on their bdays, but then I read someone saying that their brother said the last time he went to Britneys house was at their bdays party last year so I guess Britney celebrates with them when she can (aka when Kevin lets her see them, that pos)

We cannot assume that she didn’t see them.. Just because we don’t see it doesn’t mean nothing.. Have a nice day :wink_britney_everytime_white:

51 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Sean is going to come out at some point when he’s older I think. I get gay vibes from him and I know for a fact Britney would be so supportive ❤️

You shouldn't really say stuff like that, he's just a kid and assuming his sexuality is not right...

I know you're coming from a good place but girl :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

29 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You shouldn't really say stuff like that he's just a kid and assuming his sexuality...

I know you're coming from a good place but girl :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

It's weird how many gay people go around saying that you can't sound or look gay, but in that same breath say that Shawn Mendes (or whoever else) is gay. Not saying this person does that, but it's a weird discrepancy that I've noticed. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Archived