Lynne posted a new pic of Preston and Jayden

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Bundy said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BSpears_BR/status/1307345069536616456

EiSfaYIWkAQ0YUF?format=jpg&name=medium

meanwhile "Britney" can only post a pic of a moon on their bdays :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Well Britney has a ton more followers than Lynne...Her boys probably don’t want to be on her Instagram. Don’t you remember when you were that age? I hated when my mom would post photos on me or send pics to the family, etc. 

19 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Can y’all aging 30 yr old freaks stop making predictions about her MINOR KIDS sexualities 

its gross and frankly weird 

this. people need to stop projecting their sexualities on 15 year olds. its very creepy. 

both of these boys have gotten criticism for following female **** stars and weed instagrams. sorry to disappoint y'all but these are two mini kfeds in every sense of the word.

besides i don't think anyone with spears dna is interesting enough to be lgbt to be frank.

6 hours ago, s&m said:

We cannot assume that she didn’t see them.. Just because we don’t see it doesn’t mean nothing.. Have a nice day :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Their brother said they were with Kfede on Jaydens bday. 

7 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

Is that just Jayden with a friend? I don’t recognize SP at all. But then again I don’t know them that well

6 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Same, I think that's Jayden and a friend. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

6 hours ago, PZHSB said:

That’s def not Sean with Jayden 

Its Preston. I wont post here but I saw on twitter a pic their brother posted with Preston and hes looking more like Kfede now and hes skinnier than the last time we saw him with Britney. 

Btw Im in no way making weird comments about his weight or appearance, hes a kid and its not cool to comment about peoples bodies period, Im just saying teenagers change a lot and it has been a while since the last time we saw him, so of course hes going to look different. 

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Well Britney has a ton more followers than Lynne...Her boys probably don’t want to be on her Instagram. Don’t you remember when you were that age? I hated when my mom would post photos on me or send pics to the family, etc. 

I was just joking bc I dont think Britney wrote that post and whoever is behind her account doesnt get pics with her boys anymore. I think they posted a moon pic bc posting an old pic of them would make even more people to say shes not seeing them or her team dont have new pics of them. 

3 hours ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

sorry most of y'all are wrong. that is SP with JJ in the pic. but i think brit would prefer strangers don't talk about her boys on forums, or comment on their weight. op should delete imo. her kids are not celebrities or public figures. they should be off limits.

I didnt think it was going to be a problem bc people have posted here other pics Lynne posted in the past. Isnt her facebook followed by quite a few fans and I think its open? But I agree its not cool to talk about their weight or whatever. I just thought maybe people would like to see that even tho with all the mess, it seems they are still "close" to Lynne. 

11 minutes ago, s&m said:

2 days after it was Sean’s birthday! Once again we cannot assume these things

I assumed bc last year she wasnt with them on both of their bdays. On Prestons bday for example, Kevin was in NY for a DJ gig but Preston spent his bday at Kevins house. But yeah, I hope she was with them on Preston bday this year. Thing is since last year It seems she only has them on the days she would have them anyway. Last year they spent thanksgiving with Kevin. Christmas they were with her but only bc it was her day with them and still they couldnt sleep there. And on her bday, she wasnt with them as well. I dont think anything has changed since last year and I think Kevin is trash, but I hope shes seeing them more. 

Archived