Charlie Puth shades Taylor Swift for winning Best Direction at the VMAs

29 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Oh boy... he never learns! He is constantly fighting with BTS Army too hahah I really like him but he needs to learn to keep his opinion to him if no one asked for it!

But I really love how he always shows some love to our girl 

This video was so cute. He stans!
The way he geeks out over Brit's vocals on Oops and the production of the song is cute and shows he has a genuine appreciation for great pop music.

Him knowing the time stamps:gimmemoar:
I love the overlapping vocals during the final chorus,too,Charlie. Ugh,a man with TASTE. :evilpatrick:

• Love 1

I really liked the Man video! The called out so many double standards. Loved the message and the song. It’s not one of the “big” awards so I didn’t pay much attention. 
It’s kinda immature to tweet that and then follow up with a lame *** tweet...grow up and drop your pants for us. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

The IDEA behind "The Man" is great, but everything Taylor does always looks and feels juvenile. It's like she's always PLAYING like she's a popstar, but she truly isn't. So to me this video is like a high budget teenage project.

This. I have to say, Folklore sings a totally different tune. That one is her first ever work that makes me say, this is interesting. Before that, an even acknowledging the bops, I agree, everything sounded like an angry teenager going through different post slumber party stages. 

In a different note, she may have not deserved the award, but these kind of comments from Puth just make him look idiotic and jealous. And I agree, the video was actually better than others by her. It was cute and brought up valid points. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block