Charlie Puth shades Taylor Swift for winning Best Direction at the VMAs

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t follow their career but it’s from hearing about them so sorry can’t think of any examples besides Zayn and now Charlie 

You mean Zayn who was engaged to LM member Perrie? Who ended their engagement via text message? I think it's pretty deserving to dislike him.

In relation to Charlie he kept asking Jade from LM out when she had a boyfriend and would not leave her alone.

So you can't really say that they hate everyone :akii: They are some of the sweetest girls in the industry and rarely ever bad mouth anyone.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

You mean Zayn who was engaged to LM member Perrie? Who ended their engagement via text message? I think it's pretty deserving to dislike him.

In relation to Charlie he kept asking Jade from LM out when she had a boyfriend and would not leave her alone.

So you can't really say that they hate everyone :akii: They are some of the sweetest girls in the industry and rarely ever bad mouth anyone.

Then we got the queen who is constantly shaded and she keeps her mouth shut :riri:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

huh?

I’m just saying that what you described sounds like those individual members should be disappointed but not cause an entire group to talk about it so much in the press. Britney is constantly dissed and she doesn’t stoop to that level. What I said is fair that they seem to hate everyone but no one would ever say that about Britney because she doesn’t diss even her worst haters. Imma stop because this is slowly becoming LittleMixHeavy recently and I’d like to keep my peace :riri:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m just saying that what you described sounds like those individual members should be disappointed but not cause an entire group to talk about it so much in the press. Britney is constantly dissed and she doesn’t stoop to that level. What I said is fair that they seem to hate everyone but no one would ever say that about Britney because she doesn’t diss even her worst haters. Imma stop because this is slowly becoming LittleMixHeavy recently and I’d like to keep my peace :riri:

They only addessed Zayn in shout out to my ex, and as @Slayer can tell you. Little Mix is bonded like a sisterhood, so of course they are standing up for each other. 

I don't think you really understand sisterhood, these girls were told by their American label to flirt with Radio male DJs, and programmers to get their music played. Their United refusal costed them a well earned American success. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

Lately the guy is more acknowledged for his short pants than for his music.
wearing victorias secret GIF 

He should put more energy into making good songs, maybe he will be able to get an award too...:chrissy:

His music still bops tho,and can we not discourage his bulge pics? I like them:jabba:

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

They barely even spoke about the Zayn situation, they focused it into a song instead.

Charlie hounding a member who had a bf was briefly mentioned, they don't slander him.

Also shading an ex bf of 4 years and one other guy is hardly shading 'everyone' :akii: but okay.

Well this is a pop culture forum and they are releasing stuff, so obviously it's going to be posted. It's fine if you don't like them, I don't get the need to be shady to me because I do and I make threads. When we're all allowed to make threads about whichever artists we like.

3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They only addessed Zayn in shout out to my ex, and as @Slayer can tell you. Little Mix is bonded like a sisterhood, so of course they are standing up for each other. 

I don't think you really understand sisterhood, these girls were told by their American label to flirt with Radio male DJs, and programmers to get their music played. Their United refusal costed them a well earned American success. 

So are you saying all successful female acts on the charts flirted with radio male djs and programmers because that’s what this statement is alluding to. That they flopped because they didn’t flirt with them. We got acts that are succeeding on streaming ALONE whatchumean radio is controlling their success. I get the stan devotion, but also understand that what I said stands true regardless of the motives behind it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So are you saying all successful female acts on the charts flirted with radio male djs and programmers because that’s what this statement is alluding to. That they flopped because they didn’t flirt with them. We got acts that are succeeding on streaming ALONE whatchumean radio is controlling their success. I get the stan devotion, but also understand that what I said stands true regardless of the motives behind it. 

No, but that is what they said several times, happened to them. 

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

They barely even spoke about the Zayn situation, they focused it into a song instead.

Charlie hounding a member who had a bf was briefly mentioned, they don't slander him.

Also shading an ex bf of 4 years and one other guy is hardly shading 'everyone' :akii: but okay.

Well this is a pop culture forum and they are releasing stuff, so obviously it's going to be posted. It's fine if you don't like them, I don't get the need to be shady to me because I do and I make threads. When we're all allowed to make threads about whichever artists we like.

The fact I’m not a fan and don’t live in the UK and STILL heard about it nonstop proves that they didn’t just “barely even spoke about the Zayn situation” AND I’m not even a Zayn fan either. I get it though, people defend their faves so I won’t address it any longer because I don’t need a two for one Little Mix special with you and Spice Chino :riri:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block