Charlie Puth shades Taylor Swift for winning Best Direction at the VMAs

11 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Good point you're right considering Taylor plays multiple instruments, writes her songs, and doesn't lipsync :tired: 

Not your typical popstar :janet:

I swear I don't want to fight... I'm just saying I don't think she has star power. She's TALENTED and super driven, but... yeah.

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Ur just a hater. She outsold Chromatica in it's first week of release and got more acclaim

Literally no one mentioned Lady GaGa. I don't understand why you think tearing down one woman to praise another is valid to support your stance. 

We get it! You love Madonna and are the typical salty hating *** stan that instantly hates anything Gaga (even though their feud is done). I love both women and actually love Madonna more but I'm so sick of Madonna fans hating on Gaga in 2020. Its like hearing current Trump supporters still blaming everything on Obama and Hillary. 

oxatmdqtr4hcexplqkbc

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

You mean Zayn who was engaged to LM member Perrie? Who ended their engagement via text message? I think it's pretty deserving to dislike him.

In relation to Charlie he kept asking Jade from LM out when she had a boyfriend and would not leave her alone.

So you can't really say that they hate everyone :akii: They are some of the sweetest girls in the industry and rarely ever bad mouth anyone.

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They only addessed Zayn in shout out to my ex, and as @Slayer can tell you. Little Mix is bonded like a sisterhood, so of course they are standing up for each other. 

I don't think you really understand sisterhood, these girls were told by their American label to flirt with Radio male DJs, and programmers to get their music played. Their United refusal costed them a well earned American success. 

Yessss supply the FACTS little mix is perfect 💕💜🔥

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block