What Song Made You A Britney Fan?

Towelney

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

For me it was Oops.

I was 6 years old when the song came out and I remember going on the Greyhound bus with my family

to see my dad's side of the family in Mexico and the bus was playing her Oops video and I remember being so entranced by her

and I asked my mom "who is that?" and ever since then ive been a fan literally for 20 YEARS now!

Thats almost all my life! :OMGney:

The first song I like was bomt.. but I didnt care much..

then I saw a video of “me against the music” and thought how incredible was she..

after some period I just googled her and read her biography, watched some videos and saw an articles about her. 
the first thing I felt was an empathy cause she was so talented and people were acting like she was talentless. It kind of made me mad and as it was 2007 I was involved in a war where I should somehow defend her from a cruel world lol.. but never could.

I think the main catch is videos. When you look at her and see all the innocence, drive, ***, fun, sadness.. I think something really catchy is in her eyes but the level of her magnetise started to drop from 2007.. 

I knew BOMT and Toxic as a kid and I liked those songs but I only became a stan when I was like 11 when I Wanna Go came out :orangu: I know it's not her best song but I swear my music taste evolved from when I was 11. I remember watching that mv when it came out and starting to love Britney more and by the time Criminal was released (I remember waiting for it to be uploaded to her YT channel at the time) I was already a stan :) 

I have collected your CDs since I was 10 years old, so since the Oops era, but the song that made me dive into your music catalog and made me a fan (along with the documentary "For the record") was "Break the Ice". By the time the song came out, I was obsessed with the remixes of that briliant song. The vocals, the instrumental...it's perfection.

Zodiac signs britney spears astrology GIF - Find on GIFER

i think it was gimme more, i started watching a lot of conspiracy theories videos like 2 years ago, and i really got into britney and the whole blackout era :gimmemoar:

i obviously have known the existence of britney all of my life cause of songs like bomt, toxic, ttwe and criminal, but i started being a stan just a few years ago :)

i was an ariana stan before, and i really loved her, but something in britney has caught my attention since i really knew her story and her music ;)

Archived