What Song Made You A Britney Fan?

Towelney

She got my attention from the very first start, baby one more time. :bop:   I vaguely remember buying my first single, ‘sometimes’. Me and my dad were obsessed with that song, lol

I think my first -very  clear- Britney memorie was when oops i did it again got released, and seeing it for the very first time on mtv. I was 9 and got the flu, so i was sick at home, watching mtv and just went the toilet. Then suddenly my brother yelled my name screaming a new Britney song was on mtv. I was so confused and surprised, because it was a brand new song. I was soooooo excited. Good memories :sobbing:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time I heard Baby one more time I was 6 and I liked it. My second Britney memory was when i was like 11-12 and I got my first computer. Back then I didn't have any internet and I got friends and neighbours that provided with music. In the play list I had Baby one more time, Oops I did it again, Crazy,  Born to make you happy, Toxic and Everytime. When I heard Toxic and I saw the video of Everytime I was in love. That's when I became a fan. 

But when Blackout was born... I knew that I am a stan

Gimme More Blackout GIF by Britney Spears

As a kid I liked Crazy (Stop! Remix) best, but only as a casual listener interested in all popular music of the day. 
As I got older, I actively liked My Prerogative, was fascinated by Gimme More and loved Toy Soldier and Get Naked, but then was absolutely obsessed with Womanizer. 

I’ve been a massive fan since I was 6/7 months old surprisingly. My mum liked dance and trance, my dad was a metal head. I used to stare at the TV in my baby bouncer watching Baby One More Time. My first album was Oops when I was 2 years old, I don’t remember a time in my life when I wasn’t a fan. 

Archived