Jamie Lynn Spears Seeks More Control Over Britney Spears’ Fortune

15 minutes ago, MissBritneyFanDK said:

Watch them all, colon, Juno,  lynne and bryan get together on thanksgiving to celebrate. I can't get my mind around it.... juno having a jolly old time with colon,  and probaly Lynne too. Thats why i dont trust them...IF Lynne is Really against what colon is doing, then dont sit around for thanksgiving and pretend Everything is Rainbows and ******* unicorns.  

Loucifer would be present too. They’re all thankful for the same thing. Their cash cow

• Love 6

I think some are being a bit dramatic. We have to remember... we are still (and probably always will be) outsiders to this situation. For all we know- this is Britney's wishes. We just have to see how it plays out and pray for the best.

She has to have SOMEONE on. So there would be an 8 page thread of abuse regardless of who got put on.

Some people have suspicions of JL, which they are absolutely entitled to. However, try looking at it glass half full rather than half empty.

Her dad is slowly being stripped … so can only be a good thing.

:bedtime:

• Love 3

MY ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING!
Today Britney died a bit in my eyes. This is so sick and scary! I am appealing for your attention of my knowledge.(*)

They are in fact preparing the death of Britney Spears under the public eye. I have the biggest concerns about her safety and want to appeal to the powerful, to get her out of this environment asap!!!!

They have blocked and politicized a revealing these days in court to gain time and follow on with their schemes. The family members and others are just puppets which even might not understand, what is controlling them and influencing them. 

This is not a joke or hysterical saying but the true personal experience in +20 years of misdoings of these horrible people behind her.

Stop them and stop this horrible scheme! We all know how dangerous it can be for celebrities!!!

Spread it. I have witnessed as personal, creative supporter by far too much. Those are misusing her! 

Be sure this is the most dangerous thing what can happen to her!

*Even nobody knows, I have been supporting her from the beginning thru her entire career with creative ideas. I am getting screwed by the same group of people since ever and had to deliver song ideas under their aggressive misdoings, poisonings, tortures and threats. They are robbing around the world like a combat group for some footage for their celebrities under false declarations, entitlements and sayings and do not credit them. They are somewhere in the in.n.er st.a.te system and can influence any person in the world.

They are very old, horrible f.a.s.c.i.s.t.s., from the mili.t.ary in.telli.gence from Germany, where a long ongoing scandal is getting hidden away by the highest politicians. They have spread around the world into the systems and are misusing celebs for their ****. They often claim to be po.lice.men which they are not! They misuse any pol.it.ic.al group by falsely playing they would belong to them.
They are not only a threat to celebrities but also to our freedom and prosperity. Nobody believes and cares since decades, but this is ongoing a matter of fact! Whoever can, please do something, because I have lost any chances and have no power and no voice!
Many celebs have witnessed something in recent years but it has never been solved. The system promises to reveal it, but always finds a way to avoid it in the last moment. They let people fight for something, which they never can win.

I WANT TO AD:

I supported Britney also thru asking MJ. He than had that iconic moment with her on stage together. I therefor had the honor to creat the "stage design concept" in the background for that event. 
Refering to YouTube: Michael Jackson & Britney Spears Duet - The Way You Make Me Feel (HD Remaster)

The King of Pop met his match on stage with Britney Spears during their performance of "The Way You Make Me Feel" during Jackson's "30th Anniversary Celebration, The Solo Years" concert at New York's Madison Square Garden, on Sept. 7, 2001.

That was already a moment where I needed to help and assist her. Some forces misused their power. 

(Also to let you know: The whole forum here has been built to control the outrage and expressions of the people!)

• Like 4

No surprise at all. She's been goodtalking the entire conservatorship and Lou Taylor for months and now we know why. She attacked people with a knife but she gets to control this aspect in Britney's life? This goes on to show how corrupt the whole conservatorship really is. Britney NEVER attacked somebody with a weapon!!!! She only used her umbrella on a car and NOT ON A PERSON.

Cancel this "sister"!!!!!! I am legit gonna burn my Zoey 101 DVD box I have had for years, Jamie Lynn is a spoiled brat that doesn't have good earnings as none of the things she does, has had succes lately!! 

• Love 6
  • Haha 2

WTF?! they're trying to move Britney money so they'll have access to it when she dies...

Her sons should be the ones. Even if they are underage, I'm sure they can be responsible for they mothers mkney once teach full age...if there's any left after Britneys family..

13 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Lou gets all of Britney's money in the end. 

Sean and Jaydon will get nothing. Mark my words. 

I worry for Britney's safety. 

I have a feeling that's going to happen too.  And then ever more sad is that Sean and Jayden probably don't care about their mother as much as they used to since they're teenagers now and being raised by K-Fed mostly... they'll only come back fighting once they find out they can't get a piece of their mama's "bank". Since that's what he mentioned in that Instagram Live that time.
:( 

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

all this talk about Britney dying makes me so ******* uncomfortable :nyheadache:

Me too... I hope her life isn't in it danger.  Did Britney even have a single say in this?  I know it's normal for a younger sibling to be a beneficiary for an investment... but why is it tied to Lou's company?  I fear this is a step to getting her funds, and then putting her life in danger later on, so they can quickly get access to it.  I haven't read the documents yet though, so I don't want to speculate.  But anything involving Jamie Lou or Lou or her company with Britney's life or money really makes irk.

1 hour ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I think some are being a bit dramatic. We have to remember... we are still (and probably always will be) outsiders to this situation. For all we know- this is Britney's wishes. We just have to see how it plays out and pray for the best.

She has to have SOMEONE on. So there would be an 8 page thread of abuse regardless of who got put on.

Some people have suspicions of JL, which they are absolutely entitled to. However, try looking at it glass half full rather than half empty.

It's normal to have a younger sibling yes... but why is Lou's company also tied to this?  I'm sure that wasn't Britney's wish.
JL has been sucking Lou's teet for the longest time, and Britney even kind of dissed her about it too in one of her "AMAs" lol.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Naes614 said:

It is annoying because I find jamie annoying (Britney’s acting in crossroads deserves an Oscar compared to how Jamie acted in steel magnolias )... had to throw that in there 🤣🤣...butttt this really is not abnormal for her sister to be in charge of this. 

:airpls:

This makes me think of Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston...with all the vultures around them and then making more $$$ off of them when they pass...Then they used Bobbi Kristina in the same way and she passed...This is terrifying...I also wonder though, why was this info released all of a sudden now? I do wonder why we are suddenly hearing all this stuff about her passing lately...it makes me sick to my stomach...is no one in her corner? How can a parent do this to their child????  Brits kids must be seeing these articles, they must feel horrible and shouldn't have to deal with this 😢

• Love 5

This thread has me doing biggest eyeroll of all time. This is standard procedure, it doesn’t mean much. There was just a thread on how Britney may be reading Exhale and you guys behave like this the following day... a damn shame. Anyway, Thank you for people like you. 

Only thing questionable is that Lou’s company is the financial advisor. 

5 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

• Like 1