Jamie Lynn Spears Seeks More Control Over Britney Spears’ Fortune

33 minutes ago, Alottawarmheart12 said:

The fact I am reading these comments knowing Britney can be one of you... I still can't get over that.🥺 DM brit. I think this is best because Jamie lynn looks like a good aunt and will hopefully do whats right.britney spears no GIF

Lol does Britneys siblings even care about the boys? 

When Bryan was asked about being surrounded by many females, he said he was one of the 2 guys in the whole family as if Preston and Jayden dont even exist. They probably sided with Jamie after he abused Preston. 

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

I had a trust from my fathers estate. When he died, my aunt was his selected trustee. The trust was set up to give me x amounts of funds at 18,21 and the final at 28. When I was under 18 she used it to pay for school, my car insurance etc.  That’s what this is for. Jamie Lynn CANNOT use the money for anything but Britney’s boys. Trusts are set up so they don’t blow through the money all at once. 

In normal cases yeah, but this whole situation is full of robbery, corruption and other illegal things adding the hand of Loucifer everywhere... Do you think this is for Preston and Jayden's money safety? 

• Like 8

It is annoying because I find jamie annoying (Britney’s acting in crossroads deserves an Oscar compared to how Jamie acted in steel magnolias )... had to throw that in there 🤣🤣...butttt this really is not abnormal for her sister to be in charge of this. 

2 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

as i said weeks ago, who would feed  those multiple kids she has if not britney. she has no career and nor her husband so no surprise

Her husband has a construction company and owns a company that long hauls tractor equipment. They’re very well off where they live on his income. 

• Love 2