Jamie Lynn Spears Seeks More Control Over Britney Spears’ Fortune

It’s official Louise OWNS the Spears family 🤮

I take back every nice thing I ever said about JL! She sold her filthy little soul to the devil.

i know this is sad but I hope Britney one day takes her for what little she’s worth and sends her off to live in a single wide with Jamie for the rest of her sad  inferiority complexed days. Her “career” is DONE 🙅🏼‍♂️

• Love 2
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmmm, I feel like this makes sense. It's going to the youngest person in the family to manage if Britney god forbid....

It doesn't mean she has access to Britney's money.

Who else would it be? Kevin? Her mom? 

Suspect though that it was amended in 2018. 

This would all be very true if she didn’t pick Lou Lou’s secret company to manage it.... Why not utilize straight up Tristar if alls legit?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Originally it was Ivan Taback & Bryan Spears overseeing the SJB Trust. Sooo, did either of them resign or is JL the third person overseeing the trust?? I gotta read the docs.

Are we finding this out now- 2 years later- because Lynne’s filed docs to be made aware of Britney’s care and about the trust?

Jamie Lynn is BFFs with Lou. Omg the choke hold that evil conniving witch has on that family is sickening!!!

If she’s ever out of the cship, Britney could get rid of the trust or appoint other people to oversee it. All the more reason they don’t want her out of their control. 

I'd love to see those documents.

I'd like to know why Bryan resigned. That's been his role since 2004 when it was first created.

Odd.

9 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmmm, I feel like this makes sense. It's going to the youngest person in the family to manage if Britney god forbid....

It doesn't mean she has access to Britney's money.

Who else would it be? Kevin? Her mom? 

Suspect though that it was amended in 2018. 

“Trust $ can be “invested”. JL has chosen Lou Taylor via Stonebridge based in Brentwood, TN  as an “advisor”. Not all investments turn out to be good or profitable for the person whose money is being invested. There’s no oversight. Ingram isn’t wanting docs sealed anymore (re: cship) which will allow for transparency. But, there are ways to skirt around the law to turn a profit for your a company/self, transfer funds to another account and avoid accountability.

“No annual or bi-annual accounting or status reports are required to be filed with this Court unless and until such revocable trust executed by the Co-Conservators is more then nominally funded.”

source: https://www.docdroid.net/Hs9V8Fk/jl-sjb-pdf

Btw is SJB Trust the same or separate from Kids and Family Trust? We need lawyers here.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

This is pretty standard. Most people have a beneficiary set in place in their will to take care of the financial distribution and selling of the assets. JL is essentially in charge of the trust, which is set up for Britney’s kids, should Britney die before those boys are 18. 
This is a much wiser decision than leaving it to Kevin to fight for control over the trust. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'd love to see those documents.

I'd like to know why Bryan resigned. That's been his role since 2004 when it was first created.

Odd.

It is very odd! There has to be a reason why Bryan stepped back when he did. He could’ve stayed on longer. He’s 43. He was 41 when JL came on board. I’ve long felt that something fishy is happening with Britney’s money. Going back to Michael Sands’ statement...

There just has to be a reason why after 12 years Lynne is finally choosing to be involved. Wanting to be made aware of what’s going on regarding the SJB Trust. These people always give their hand away. Something is up. Only time will tell when the public will know. Two years, now the public funds out about JL’s role in the trust & Stonebridge. In my opinion, TMZ was advised to sleep on this story.

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-freebritney-mom-lynne-spears-files-legal-documents-trust-finances-money-millions-conservatorship

• Love 6
  • Like 2