Jamie Lynn Spears Seeks More Control Over Britney Spears’ Fortune

1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

for those who want to believe Talenteless Lynn is a good person, let me remind you that she's Lou's fuc  king puppet. We know how this is gonna end:katycry:

I don't know whether she is good or bad, but sure she is not mom of the century if she pimped her kid since she was 3. She strikes me as one of those deep South mommas that wanted to be beauty queens, got knocked up at 19 and so the only thing they have left is to live vicariously through their daughters, no matter how toxic of an environment they send them to, how exhausted those girls are, or how exploitative it may be.  All that family seems pretty uneducated, selfish and I doubt she has much of a backbone. 

• Like 2

Am I missing something here? Not sure why people are flipping out over this. Who else should be the trustee? Her leech parents? Some random lawyer?Kevin??? It should stay With someone trustworthy so that it will definitely go to her children.  I don’t think any of us could begin to imagine the complexity of all of Britney’s assets and holdings and what goes into managing that. JL has always done right by her sister and would do right by her nephews. 

• Like 2

I hate all this so much, I wish Britney had never been so successful to that level she was, we all know she wouldn’t be in c-ship if it weren’t about the money. I’m so heartbroken for her, it gives me the vibe like Whitney’s family wanting to make money on a hologram tour sort of thing, just so awful. :( 

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Am I missing something here? Not sure why people are flipping out over this. Who else should be the trustee? Her leech parents? Some random lawyer?Kevin??? It should stay With someone trustworthy so that it will definitely go to her children.  I don’t think any of us could begin to imagine the complexity of all of Britney’s assets and holdings and what goes into managing that. JL has always done right by her sister and would do right by her nephews. 

Because JL has chosen Lou Taylor's Stonebridge Wealth Management to do the kinda work Fidelity does. Plus, lots of shady stuff happening in court for the trust.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

I don't know whether she is good or bad, but sure she is not mom of the century if she pimped her kid since she was 3. She strikes me as one of those deep South mommas that wanted to be beauty queens, got knocked up at 19 and so the only thing they have left is to live vicariously through their daughters, no matter how toxic of an environment they send them to, how exhausted those girls are, or how exploitative it may be.  All that family seems pretty uneducated, selfish and I doubt she has much of a backbone. 

The poster was talking about Juno Lou tho :quirkney:

If Kfed didn't do her dirty this wouldn't have ever happened. I feel bad for her kids knowing who their father is from reading what's online about his. It's really sad. If he was a man he should have stuck by her instead of partying all the time with Britney's money. He just wanted a paycheck in the end and by looking at his belly he got one! At least Sam relies on his own money. I just want Britney to be happy and I swear the thing about Jamie Lynn being co conservator of Britney's funds better be the last straw or I am suing for emotional stress. I WILL gather as many signatures as I can and I will open a go fund me to pay for lawyer fees because we've been through enough as has she and need just compensation for our pain and suffering all those years.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, rr_174 said:

i still dont understand why britney love her so much, or thats what been seeing many times

maxresdefault.jpg 

do britney dont know she is with lou taylor and her father doing her bad stuff? 

Maybe she doesnt even know Juno is such a snake. Maybe she doesnt even know whos handling her trust, her money. Also, see how Bryan talked about her, I bet they belittle her a lot so she can believe theres smt really wrong about her, only they can help and they are doing what they can to help her. I bet they gaslight her all the time and she has a stockholm syndrome by now. See Christmas for example... Or she was forced to go or she thinks she has to put up with her familys bs bc they are "family". Her dad abused her son ffs and cant be near them for 3 years, yet 4 months later she was already hanging out with him and the rest of her ****ty family in her bum**** nowhere hometown as if there was no biggie and they are all happy and "normal".

• Leader
4 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Do you guys understand now why she was all hot n bothered when some fans asked her to "speak up" for her sister? 

Do you now understand why does she send mini red love heart emojis on every Lou Taylor post? 

Do you guys get that Lou has probably a big stake out of the money Jamie Lynn is getting? 

Are you still wanting to defend  Lou Taylor and Jamie spears and the rest , Jordan miller?  " YoU CaNT CaLl Her LOuCiFEr zOmG" 

Lou T has peobably already got the "overdose" pills ready and filled the bathtub. Yeah i fu cki g said it . Im done . We either do something or just watch our fav suffer slowly until she .....

BYE. 

Why are you yelling at me :imacat:

And I feel uncomfortable with you suggesting someone is potentially plotting a ******. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Why are you yelling at me :imacat:

And I feel uncomfortable with you suggesting someone is potentially plotting a ******. 

Im angry AF . And remembered what you said before :howdareyou:

They've been holding the woman locked for 12 years and counting i think that's worse than ****** :jeanluc: .  And you seriously think i meant that in a serious way? :katyclown:  no need to stick up for Lou that much she'll outevil the devil. 

Regardless , if you're to forge legal documents claiming someone is "dimented" i think you'd be capable of ANYTHING. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Bundy said:

When Bryan was asked about being surrounded by many females, he said he was one of the 2 guys in the whole family as if Preston and Jayden dont even exist. They probably sided with Jamie after he abused Preston. 

He was obviously talking about family that are regularly at serenity. It would make sense that Britney and especially the boys wouldn’t be around as often given how far away they live, how busy she was up until this all started, and how they spend a large portion of their time with their dad. 

I can’t remember if it was during that interview or elsewhere, but I remember reading Bryan has a good relationship with the boys due to how much time he spent with them when he was staying in Vegas. I doubt he would be intentionally leaving them out. 

8 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

He was obviously talking about family that are regularly at serenity. It would make sense that Britney and especially the boys wouldn’t be around as often given how far away they live, how busy she was up until this all started, and how they spend a large portion of their time with their dad. 

I can’t remember if it was during that interview or elsewhere, but I remember reading Bryan has a good relationship with the boys due to how much time he spent with them when he was staying in Vegas. I doubt he would be intentionally leaving them out. 

He said the entire family tho. I know the boys live in LA with Kevin, but I think he seemed way more excited talking about Juno than about Britney and her boys. Also that JL post on mothers day where she posted a pic of Britney with her daughter and not with with the boys, aka Britneys kids. She posted Bryans ex wife and daughter but not the boys, isnt that weird? The way he seems to belittle Britney and the fact the boys loathe Jamie make me think that maybe thats why Britneys siblings dont seem to care about them anymore. Bryan doesnt even know how many years hes older than Britney ffs, but he knows about JL... 

10 hours ago, generation glory said:

Not surprised at all. I’m just disgusted by Jamie Lynn. Anyone looked into her husband’s business in Louisiana?? They’re building a mighty fine mansion of their own. Remember the photo of all the dead trees... how profitable is Watson’s company, really??🧐 Is he in on the theft of his sister-in-law too? He’d be least suspected but we should watch Watson!!! 👀 #WatchWatson

Just you wait. One day, out of nowhere there’ll be BREAKING NEWS reports of an accident or incident involving Britney. It’ll look like she did something to herself. TMZ will call it an accident brought on by an unnamed “illness”. The boys and the Spears family will get every $ Britney’s worked for. It sounds dark af. These are dark times and dark people in Britney’s family. It’s a matter of time before they “ get rid of her”. Britney isn’t working. Lou (and Jamie) has siphoned off Britney’s money into her companies and offshore accounts, the rest is swallowed up in legal fees, including Jamie’s C’ship fee & Lou’s business manager fees & maintaining Serenity + Britney’s home/lifestyle, KFed ‘s child support payments. After a while they will be MORE $$ going out then coming in. Britney’s worth more dead than alive. I swear it, THEY WILL KILL BRITNEY!!!

#FreeBritney #BoycottTheBritneyBRAND #DoNotTrustTheJAMIES #InvestigateLouTaylor #JamieLynnIsCancelled #BoycottSteelMagnolias #BoycottZoey101 #EndTheConservatorship

#StopConservatorshipAbuse

This is so sad and dark my god..sad black and white GIF