Jamie Lynn Spears Seeks More Control Over Britney Spears’ Fortune

It makes sense why they chose her to be in that position since she's one decade younger than Britney but I honestly hope she's a decent person enough and doesn't touch that money since it's meant for Britney's children, that would be an extremely low move from her but I choose to believe she wouldn't do that to her sister

Originally it was Ivan Taback & Bryan Spears overseeing the SJB Trust. Sooo, did either of them resign or is JL the third person overseeing the trust?? I gotta read the docs.

Are we finding this out now- 2 years later- because Lynne’s filed docs to be made aware of Britney’s care and about the trust?

Jamie Lynn is BFFs with Lou. Omg the choke hold that evil conniving witch has on that family is sickening!!!

If she’s ever out of the cship, Britney could get rid of the trust or appoint other people to oversee it. All the more reason they don’t want her out of their control. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I just have a hard time believing that they haven't dried it up by now... She was appointed by Wallet and Colon so I think she's shady

yeah, and having that "advisor" is obviously not good

all I say is that, they could put Lou Taylor as the trustee if they wanted to, but they can't do anything with that until... Britney is not here anymore

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Originally it was Ivan Taback & Bryan Spears overseeing the SJB Trust. Sooo, did either of them resign or is JL the third person overseeing the trust?? I gotta read the docs.

Are we finding this out now- 2 years later- because Lynne’s filed docs to be made aware of Britney’s care and about the trust?

Jamie Lynn is BFFs with Lou. Omg the choke hold that evil conniving witch has on that family is sickening!!!

If she’s ever out of the cship, Britney could get rid of the trust or appoint other people to oversee it. All the more reason they don’t want her out of their control. 

They both resigned, juno is the only one

17 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Ivan Taback resigned. I believe Jamie Lynn was appointed by Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet. Taback resigned 2 years ago and Jamie Lynn took over.

• Like 1
Just now, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Lou gets all of Britney's money in the end. 

Sean and Jaydon will get nothing. Mark my words. 

I worry for Britney's safety. 

I wish there was a sad reaction option...Because this is ******* sad and you are right. Colon Spears sees them as an obstacle to Britney’s money.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Why her? What qualifications does she have? And the 600 millions dollar increase in value of Loucier's company this years is just a coincidence? I don't think so...

JL is really close to both Jamie and Lou. Last year a couple of months after Britney went against her dad on court, there she was going to some business building with her papa in matching outfits. She called Britney a drama queen months ago in one interview and right after Jamie abused Preston, there he was hanging out with her daughters like nothing happened. Its funny how no one seems to be helping Britney to get out, they only care/talk about her money. Its like Britney needs the cship for life, so they have to "take care" of her money as If theres no way out for her. She tried to play us with that mental health post bs using Kanyes situation for that. She praises Lou (the woman who helped their father to put Britney in this situation 12 years ago) all the time on her Instagram while on the post for Britneys bday (she later deleted) she couldnt even say she loved Britney. She posted a pic of Bryan saying he was her favorite brother. On her post for mothers day she posted Lexi and her mother, but Britneys kids were nowhere to be seen. She posted smt about her favorite ladies in her life and there was Lynne and her daughters, no sign of Britney as well. She deleted comments mentioning the cship. She seems shady, I think shes jealous of Britney and probably belittle her as well like Bryan. She probably feel entitled to Britneys money as well like Bryan and Jamie. Her family is ******* horrible, they are destroying Britney but who cares If they all have freedom and money, right? Britney can be isolated and alone even tho they all claim she needs the cship or shell die. Im so sick of them, imagine how Britney must feel. She deserved so much better, all these ugly rednecks have is bc of Britney. She gave them a better life, money, mansions and even gave her shady *** lil sis a so called career. If Britney ever gets free, I hope she sees someday shed be better without this horrible family. I fear they have been gaslighting her so much shes probably in a stockholm syndrome by now.

6 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I wish there was a sad reaction option...Because this is ******* sad and you are right. Colon Spears sees them as an obstacle to Britney’s money.

I bet he does everything he can to not let Britney have more kids. He probably doesnt care about her kids anymore since both seem to loathe him as well.