What do you feel about Lorde?

28 minutes ago, Style. said:

I myself tend to compare Lorde and Billie, but I don’t know what to think. Lorde is doing it for me. 

Obviously Lorde was the one who set the bar for Billie, yes we as Billie fans acknowledge that, but to get prideful and arrogant and say “wHeN eVeRyoNe Is LiSteNinG tO BiLlIe EiLiSh, bUt u HaVe eNoUgh TasTe to LiStEn to LoRdE, omg LoOk at mE, I am so EdGy AnD cOoL” 

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Did you guys know that Lana Del Rey and Lorde do not like each other :waitwhat: like I never knew this until I searched Where is Lordes’ new music and an article came up about them shading each other :mhm: I do like Lorde but fear that Billie may have replaced her :yesokay: we’ll see though. She is talented and has scammys :oprah:

12 hours ago, Style. said:

I never heard Lana acknowledging any of them tho. Lorde has this bitcchy attitude and I can see them shading each other. :ponderney:

:ponderney:

I feel like she will lose her 6 or 7 fans left if she doesn’t release asap. 

Guess who this song was aimed at? :demi:

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I love the singles from her first album but I kinda forget about her cuz she doesn’t release music too often. All I know about her is that she’s a good writer and was very young when she debuted. 

I tend to forget about her, too. A shame tbh, cause she is talented and has a lot to offer. :peasants:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block