What do you feel about Lorde?

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

@styleYeah I was gonna say that Lana liked some unfavorable tweets aimed at Lorde back in 2014, but Lorde came at her first so :oprah: Like don't talk crap about someones music and they won't come for you :umok:

https://www.gigwise.com/news/88597/

First of all, who is @style daddy? Please, no comparison ‘cause you can’t! :idkha:

Second of all, I love some messy drama and didn’t know about this little feud. I don’t know about y’all but Lana deserved so much better. She literally walked so these little boring starlets can run. :pleaseshhh:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sinned_88 said:

Idek, there were soms rumours floating around that the song was about Lorde, but also that it was about Lady Gaga. :jl:

I think it was about Gaga because people used to compare them so much and also they were signed at the same record label at that time. :ponderney:

We all know miss Lana has not only daddy issues, but anger issues as well. :shameless:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block