Mariah Carey's "The Rarities" compilation album has arrived, dahling

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

artwork-440x440.jpg

Mariah Carey is releasing a new compilation album titled The Rarities, which will feature unreleased material, including demos and b-sides. It's out October 2nd.

https://mariahcarey.lnk.to/Rarities

She also has plans to drop a new single with Lauryn Hill this Friday.

The Lambs are being FED :shaking:

The compilation comes on the heels of Mariah's recent promo campaign. She's been giving fans rare content for the last two months in celebration of her debut 30 years ago. See a roundup here.

Are you excited for The Rarities, Exhale?! :mcry:

mc.jpg.4dac84eb7f585eb5d8dc601db66ea187.jpgmc.jpg.4dac84eb7f585eb5d8dc601db66ea187.jpg

Love the cover 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, corpsetranger said:

Yuck no God please no :nicki2: I don't want no Justin Timberflake poisoning a Mimi song :lemmetellu:

It was planned all along. I remember when I reserved a copy of charmbracelet at Sam goody, paid in full, pick up the CD with the pre order receipt..

It was planned but jive said no. So the solo version only got released

• Like 1
19 hours ago, aleomg said:

Actually, The One featuring Justin Hotlake is the original version. They couldn’t release it because of legal reasons between labels. :yesokay:

Can you imagine Justin singing along: and I’m scared and I’m nervous:makeitrain:

But wouldn't it be a lot better if we got an unheard-of unreleased bop instead of a remix of an already perfect song that should be left untouched (especially if said remix features pu***fied, of all Janet betraying Britney fame sucking leeches people) ? :shaking::shaking::shaking:

14 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It was planned all along. I remember when I reserved a copy of charmbracelet at Sam goody, paid in full, pick up the CD with the pre order receipt..

It was planned but jive said no. So the solo version only got released

A Justin feature before a Mary J. (at the time) / Beyonce / Brandy one ???  :decisions:

9 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

But wouldn't it be a lot better if we got an unheard-of unreleased bop instead of a remix of an already perfect song that should be left untouched (especially if said remix features pu***fied, of all Janet betraying Britney fame sucking leeches people) ? :shaking::shaking::shaking:

I love Justin, but the term Pu$$yfied always cracks me up. :shadelaugh:

Well, we’re all praying for I Feel It to be released. It is one of her best unreleased songs. :gobaby:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block