Mariah Carey's "The Rarities" compilation album has arrived, dahling

OMFG! :gloria:

WE HONESTLY DON’T DESERVE HER. :yasqueen:

This is such a dream come true for every lamb.

We’re finally getting Do You Think of Me, Slipping Away, There For Me, I Feel It. And HOPEFULLY Butterfly (House Demo), Yours (feat. Justin Timberlake) and the demos recorded by David Morales. :gobaby:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, corpsetranger said:

Yuck no God please no :nicki2: I don't want no Justin Timberflake poisoning a Mimi song :lemmetellu:

Actually, The One featuring Justin Hotlake is the original version. They couldn’t release it because of legal reasons between labels. :yesokay:

Can you imagine Justin singing along: and I’m scared and I’m nervous:makeitrain:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, aleomg said:

OMFG! :gloria:

WE HONESTLY DON’T DESERVE HER. :yasqueen:

This is such a dream come true for every lamb.

We’re finally getting Do You Think of Me, Slipping Away, There For Me, I Feel It. And HOPEFULLY Butterfly (House Demo), The One (feat. Justin Timberlake) and the demos recorded by David Morales. :gobaby:

She wanted to the Yours with Justin not the One. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block