"Yes fruit was involved"

1. She looks so freakin' FRESH and amazing!!!!  I need to wrap myself in aluminum and saran wrap ASAP. 
dog spinning GIF

2. I think she records these for herself just in her camera roll, and doesn't realize it gets posted.  OR  she is sending us another subliminal message.  These pacing videos really reminded me of various zoos seeing some animals pace back and forth (i.e. her frequent cage theme).  I looked up why some animals pace like that, and look what it says:

Pacing is an indication of lack of stimulation. A recent doctoral study found that larger animals, which have a larger home range in the wild, are particularly prone to pacing in captivity, a behavior known as cage stereotypy. Most reputable zoos attempt to assuage pacing by providing what is known as “animal enrichment.” Enrichment may include constantly changing objects, odors, and sounds to mimic the types of stimulations that would be found in the animal’s natural habitat. As an example, in order to keep life interesting for poison dart frogs from South America, keepers will hide their crickets inside a coconut with holes drilled in it. The frogs then have to seek out the food inside the chirping coconut.

Not saying that's what it is as she might just be filming these for fun and not knowing, BUT if she is deliberately recording these with a message... that could be something? lol :typing:

nervous winter olympics team usa GIF by Team USAdisney waiting GIFModel Reaction GIF by moodman

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

1. She looks so freakin' FRESH and amazing!!!!  I need to wrap myself in aluminum and saran wrap ASAP. 
dog spinning GIF

2. I think she records these for herself just in her camera roll, and doesn't realize it gets posted.  OR  she is sending us another subliminal message.  These pacing videos really reminded me of various zoos seeing some animals pace back and forth (i.e. her frequent cage theme).  I looked up why some animals pace like that, and look what it says:

Pacing is an indication of lack of stimulation. A recent doctoral study found that larger animals, which have a larger home range in the wild, are particularly prone to pacing in captivity, a behavior known as cage stereotypy. Most reputable zoos attempt to assuage pacing by providing what is known as “animal enrichment.” Enrichment may include constantly changing objects, odors, and sounds to mimic the types of stimulations that would be found in the animal’s natural habitat. As an example, in order to keep life interesting for poison dart frogs from South America, keepers will hide their crickets inside a coconut with holes drilled in it. The frogs then have to seek out the food inside the chirping coconut.

Not saying that's what it is as she might just be filming these for fun and not knowing, BUT if she is deliberately recording these with a message... that could be something? lol :typing:

nervous winter olympics team usa GIF by Team USAdisney waiting GIFModel Reaction GIF by moodman

There are many things in her demeanor that pack a lot of info on a few things. 

Anyways, her posts are so... Her hair looks great! 

This awesome scene from the Simpson's when Homer puppeteers Neddie in front of Maude. What an awesome show it was

• Like 1

Hmm I honestly don’t know but I did notice a flash go off a few times which makes me think she isn’t alone? Now what’s on the the other side who knows but it does seem like she’s posing for stills...however it’s video...idk the caption seems off like it was a pre written and this is just some b roll...2020