"Yes fruit was involved"

1 minute ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Okay wait but for real. Everyone has been saying “let Britney speak” “we want to hear from Britney” “Britney needs to speak up!” 

and when you open the IGTV it says “what can I say...”

but her caption is like a ton of random weird stuff that makes zero sense (almost like it’s obvious....?) 

am I reading too much into this? Yeah. Ok. 

No this is true. It’s like they wanna do everything BUT talk about the obvious. Hope this brings more attention 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I mean she looks great and cute. But these videos are hella creepy. It's like she is posing for camera aka taking most unflattering photos. And than her team decides to make a full blown video about it.

Like the ****

That’s exactly what I was thinking. How would a camera like that work? Could it take photos and video simultaneously? 🤷‍♀️ 

33 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She’s talking about past memories a lot the past few months, showing she clearly doesn’t have dementia!

Excellent point! 👌 

How does she not get dizzy 😵 walking back and forth like that?😣

Queen of fruits             

tenor.gif?itemid=14192013

• Haha 1