"Yes fruit was involved"

• Leader

This caption WHEW :orangu:

Britney posted a near-three minute video of her posing for the camera, but it's the message with it that'll capture your attention. 

In it, she opens up about missing the good ol' days - when she could go to the spa and soak up all the lotions, coconut oil, baby oil and... fruit?!

BTW the video is soundtracked to Madonna's "La Isla Bonita."

It's worth reminding you Britney recorded a song titled "Love 2 Love U" (leaked by ya fav :jj:) during the Blackout era and it used production from "La Isla Bonita." 

"What can I say … I really like my new top !!!! CLOTHES 👒👛 make me happy 🤓🤓🤓!!!! Anyhow … while I’m on the subject of SHARING … I feel obliged to continue !!! I know we are all getting a little coo coo with what’s going on in the world 🙄🤷‍♀️ … It feels like I haven’t been to a spa 🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️💅💅 in years so I decided to create one at my house 🏡 !!!! I bought an electrical mat that vibrates your body, neck, back, and legs …. it’s so cool !!!! Then I got honey 🍯,  two of my favorite 🧴 lotions, coconut oil, and baby oil …. then I wrapped myself in aluminum foil and saran wrap 🙈 !!!! I did this for an hour it was so awesome 👏 and my skin was smoother than a baby’s *** 🤣🎂🙊 !!!!

"Ps 15 years ago I had an experience in New York where they had an overhead shower that would sprinkle your body with hot water and fruit … yes fruit was involved 🍇🍓🥝🍴!!!!  You don’t even have to get up 🥞🥓☀️ …. you just close your eyes and relax  ☘️🌛!!!! The antioxidants must have worked their magic because my skin felt great after 👯‍♀️!!!! I haven’t had an experience like that since then so if anybody out there knows where I can find a place like that again give me shout !!!! After coronavirus that’ll be the first place I go 💋👄🧚🏻‍♂️🌼🌷👑🐠🐣🦄🍦🍿🏹 !!!!"

Thoughts, Exhale?

isla.jpg.45bcbe1d447cdf40aae9915fe6fd2e87.jpg

Related:

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

It's worth reminding you Britney recorded a song titled "Love 2 Love U" (leaked by ya fav :jj:) during the Blackout era and it used production from "La Isla Bonita." 

Unrelated but was the original file you leaked really named Love 2 Love U?

I've always wondered why you didn't use the original title :orangu:

1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

I can't believe I watched the whole thing lol. You can see she is sick of It towards the end, but she keeps doing like it's an obligation, fake smiling and all... So creepy.

I feel it too, btw. Its so sad. It's like someone is talking: "Cmon grl, it's time to produce content."

• Haha 1
  • Like 4