"Yes fruit was involved"

6 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I can't believe I watched the whole thing lol. You can see she is sick of It towards the end, but she keeps doing like it's an obligation, fake smiling and all... So creepy.

Yeah, like currently her only job to do is to make pointless insta videos... :juggingu: (only point of the videos is to stop people asking if she's alive)
I got a feeling if someday she would be free, she won't even post anything at all, she's going to completely disappear from public eye... 

But she looks really good! :clap:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I think it's told that she has to do it a bunch of times, like variants that partly will be posted, and probably she has no clue that the whole walking back and forth will be posted as it is. Sometimes as she goes out of the picture she clearly seems over it... Im Out GIF by VidCon

Interesting how these contents has to do nothing with the captions ever. She could just simply tell it into the camera anyways, but we know it's all put together by somebody else. No doubt anymore.

• Like 1

Noone else read The words ELECTRIC mat and SHOWER ”over your head” ?
Just like being ”wrapped up”. She or someone from her team could be telling about abuse at that psychiatric ”facility” her father put her in 2019. Like when she wrote about strong preskriptions (acne). Could as well have been The ”medicine” she is forced To take. The videos had nothing to do with It, her boyfriend or someone force her To do those and she just chooses videos and photos from The computer when posting.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Yeah, like currently her only job to do is to make pointless insta videos... :juggingu: (only point of the videos is to stop people asking if she's alive)
I got a feeling if someday she would be free, she won't even post anything at all, she's going to completely disappear from public eye... 

But she looks really good! :clap:

Britney's team: Britney, everyone keeps asking if you're alive and okay, can you please make a long video and explain everyone you are ok and happy

Britney: 50 minutes footage of crip walking GIF by Blueface

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Strawberries are one.Fun Mask GIF by Sebastian Schick

They help with mytenor.gif

Hide contents

They also help withanimation illustration GIF by whateverbeclever

Mixed with my banana, it makes for a perfectly smooth tossing. :tiffdrink:

3 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

the way she stares right into our souls with every video :airpls: