How do you feel about Michael Jackson?

?  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I mean,he's the most famous,most accomplished man to ever live in the world of music. The King of Pop.

I don't want to believe the stories about his inappropriate activities with children are true but unfortunately I don't think we will ever know for sure. I hope they are not as I love so much of his music and am deeply inspired by his messages of love,acceptance and world peace.:wontcry:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

He's a legend but all the tabloidy stuff that surrounds him is hard to separate from his music :mhmnod:

Jordan, hun, the allegations against him are not just "tabloidy." Britney's life was ruined by tabloids. Michael ruined other  people's (read: minors') lives.

He's arguably the greatest performer, with the best discography, the most legendary career, the most celebrity interest, and the most adoring and committed fans, but he ruined it. He should not be celebrated. It's an important message to send.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Korb said:

I mean,he's the most famous,most accomplished man to ever live in the world of music. The King of Pop.

I don't want to believe the stories about his inappropriate activities with children are true but unfortunately I don't think we will ever know for sure. I hope they are not as I love so much of his music and am deeply inspired by his messages of love,acceptance and world peace.:wontcry:

I don't think the validity of the accusations are up for debate...

I don't care about him, obviously I have heard his most popular songs as a kid, but if anything I found them kind of annoying. He means nothing to me. :overitkbye:

I don't find it hard to believe he was a child ******** though, I have no doubt most people in entertainment have dark secrets like that.

• Love 1

I think he was a music genius, yet I don't LOVE all of his songs, but the songs I like from him, I DO like them a lot.

Remember when Britney gave him that random award at the VMA's and he thought it was the Artist of the Millennium award, and people made fun of him? Well, I think it's kinda funny because I believe he was the artist of the millennium, at least 'artist' within what the VMA's celebrate (or used to), not counting classical music, etc.

I think however, he was a weird person, even if not all the crimes he was accused of were true, but that must've been most likely because of his childhood. So I'm not a huge fan of him, as a person, like I am a Britney fan, but to me it's separate from his artistry.

I don't think he's overrated. The Beatles, THEY are too overrated, but the world isn't ready for that conversation :mj:

• Love 2

I like some of his songs and recognise him as one of the most successful and influential musicians to have ever lived. But I feel like the Leaving Neverland documentary and the accusations made against him has tainted his legacy. I never know what to believe. Either way, I can't help but feel he was somewhat misunderstood.

• Like 1

None of those options really fits my feelings for him.

He created some of the best pop music of all time, as well as iconic music videos/performances. I find it no trouble at all to seperate his music from the tabloid stuff because I didnt know him obviously and nobody has proven anything to be true. So therefore I enjoy his music while ignoring all the accusations and rumors :typing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block