How do you feel about Michael Jackson?

?  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don’t think he was guilty of abusing children or anything. Not saying he didn’t do anything that could be seen as inappropriate but I do not think he hurt or was indecent with anyone’s kids. He’s legendary for a reason and was one of the most talented singers and performers the world has ever seen I still love his music and his videos are just amazing. If he were still alive I think pop and the musical landscape in general would be completely different.

• Love 2

I don't think he is overrated, I think he was super duper talented but...I can't separate him as a person from him as an artist.I can do that only when the artist didn't do something extremely wrong and cruel, when he/she didn't harm anyone in a very bad way.Idk if the allegations are %100 true but I know that there are a lot of things that back up the allegations, so...I can't listen to his songs anymore, even when I try to listen to some of his songs because I love them so much (thinking "whatever, he is dead now anyways") I always remember those kids, I can't enjoy the music.

• Love 1

He's the King of Pop. Of course, I'm not blind to the controversy that ruled the last 2 decades of his career, but I never took the child molestation allegations seriously since both the Jordan and Gavin cases were obviously shake downs, and all the post-2009 allegations that Wade and a bunch of other men have made seem like more of the same, and just an attempt to make some quick money.

I mean, there's a big difference between being accused of being a paedophile but never being proven guilty and, say, working with an actual known paedophile twice and marrying another convicted paedophile/rapist that you met at a turkey giveaway and having his baby and defending his criminal record. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

He's the King of Pop. Of course, I'm not blind to the controversy that ruled the last 2 decades of his career, but I never took the child molestation allegations seriously since both the Jordan and Gavin cases were obviously shake downs, and all the post-2009 allegations that Wade and a bunch of other men have made seem like more of the same, and just an attempt to make some quick money.

I mean, there's a big difference between being accused of being a paedophile but never being proven guilty and, say, working with an actual known paedophile twice and marrying another convicted paedophile/rapist that you met at a turkey giveaway and having his baby and defending his criminal record. 

Exactly! I became his fan in 2009 after his death I was 13 and for me he is the biggest Idol and I stan him and Britney the most. 

I recommend watching Square One on Amazon Prime it is mostly focused on 93 allegations but touches 2005 and Wade as well. It shows facts, evidences. For me Leaving Neverland is BS and it is just like listening to prosecution witnesses but with no way of listening to defence. And not inviting anyone from Jackson family or estate shows a lot about that credibility. And lies in this "documentary" were proven already. But it is so easy to make money and make people believe in this same like many people thanks to tabloids believe that Britney is crazy. Because of +30 years of tabloids stories with "Wacko Jacko" in headlines. But if you dig you will find out that this nickname is full of racism. 

MJ was weird because of his childhood. I recommend to read books about that and he was as well person interested in s£x with women although magazines make you believe that he was not. But he was not interested in cheap s£x because he was a witness of naked women dancing in the night clubs as a small child. It did harm to his mental health. 

And I believe Lisa Marie Presley that took his last name after marriage and dated him even after divorce. 

I believe that he was a normal man just with some damages caused by his father and childhood. And then after 1999 accident he became even more addicted to pain killers. 

And he had same as Britney people that took advantage of him and in the end it costed him his life. I just wished he would have listened to Lisa Marie to cut some people and fight his addiction. I wish he could stay with her, have kids with her and most likely till today we could enjoy his music and trial and Leaving Neverland would never happen. 

When it comes to his music he is the King of Pop and he fully deserves this title and well he is the most known person in history as 90% of population know him. His music, videos, dance, concerts are masterpieces and till his death he kept quality of his work so high. 👌👑👑👑👑

And not to mention he broke a record as well in money given to charity and I am till today inspired by his humanitarian works and so happy to see that his son Prince rules Heal Los Angeles Foundation and continues his mission. This foundation gives free meals for homeless people in LA. And MJ songs They really don't care about us, Health the world, We are the world, Man in the mirror, Earth Song are till today anthems and I miss him and such a artists in the mainstream media to touch important social topics in music and to inspire others. 

There is never be such a artis like MJ that wanted to unit all people by music. 

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Thing is that BTS isnt overrated :idkney: 

They're extremely mediocre, at least in my opinion. They're meh singers, good idol rappers but if we remove idol standards, and well... I have heard people say Jimin and J-hope are better dancers than Janet Jackson :tiffcackle:

I know their music helps a lot of people but to me it just comes off as pretentious. 

I'm a Britney fan in 2020 though so what can I say :jl:

(While we're talking about K-pop, check out the legendary BoA who dances like Britney in her prime :yesplease:, she's flawless and so underrated by the younger generation, she even covered Britney's unreleased track, Look Who's Talking Now :barbie:)

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

They're extremely mediocre, at least in my opinion. They're meh singers, good idol rappers but if we remove idol standards, and well... I have heard people say Jimin and J-hope are better dancers than Janet Jackson :tiffcackle:

I know their music helps a lot of people but to me it just comes off as pretentious. 

I'm a Britney fan in 2020 though so what can I say :jl:

(While we're talking about K-pop, check out the legendary BoA who dances like Britney in her prime :yesplease:, she's flawless and so underrated by the younger generation, she even covered Britney's unreleased track, Look Who's Talking Now :barbie:)

Yeah but the boys have worked very hard. They are great dancers but not better than janet. they have really worked their way through because they had it very rough and tough in childhood, so to see their hard work pay off with their superstardom is deserving :mhm: 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah but the boys have worked very hard. They are great dancers but not better than janet. they have really worked their way through because they had it very rough and tough in childhood, so to see their hard work pay off with their superstardom is deserving :mhm: 

I can respect their hard work. That's all I'll say lol.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

I blindly believe in accusations of p*******a, and that is why it is impossible for me to tolerate his music (and beware that as a child I was a fan)

The Feds(who have  like a 98 percent conviction rate) investigated him for 10 years and came up with nothing from those accusations. why is it so hard to believe that he was just actually innocent? Even one of the children later admitted their parents told them to lie as a child, so that the parents could get money from him. 

• Love 1

He's amazing, beautiful, the GOAT. If it wasn't for MJ, music would not be where it is today!! He's broken so many barriers and so many records!! Thriller still enters the billboard top 200 every year!! That album released in 1983!!

I believe he's completely innocent of any wrong doing, just had a big heart!! Met really bad ppl. Michael was surrounded by hundreds of adults and kids, and ur going to tell me that 5 ppl have come forward in 30yrs? All proven frauds and perjurers, based on court documents.... No... Just no

I urge you to watch #SquareOne on Prime and you'll see how adults see MJ and think $$$ 

Michael imo, is extremely well known celeb, worldwide by people of all ages, races and background. He's been gone for 11yrs and still has impact. He transcends time and music. 

King of Pop forever!! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block