Britney annoys her boyfriend in hilarious new video, but the rose-shaped soap post is worth your undivided attention

At least shes happy, but she's fading faster and faster away into oblivion. The only recent thing that has her on people's "radar" is the conservatorship drama. I hope after this she retires and lives a life out of the spotlight. Most people I know that arnt die hard fans think she doesn't have it and her Instagram post arnt helping even if its her team. 

I think it's time for her to use her powers and just....  

music video britney GIFGIF by VPRO

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Just because she's praking Sam and doing ASMR with a rose soap? I doubt that would help them at all.

She's got years now of absolutely bizarre posts that look like human trafficking videos and have been weird enough that people have launched podcasts about them. And the comments are routinely filled with people saying, "Are u OK? U dont seem OK. we r worried about u" and other people responding, "She's mentally ill. Leave her alone. She can't help it." The public response could definitely be weaponized, even though she's likely being forced to make most of the videos and they're speeding them to make her look manic and give her the baby voice.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, alluvion said:

She's got years now of absolutely bizarre posts that look like human trafficking videos and have been weird enough that people have launched podcasts about them. And the comments are routinely filled with people saying, "Are u OK? U dont seem OK. we r worried about u" and other people responding, "She's mentally ill. Leave her alone. She can't help it." The public response could definitely be weaponized, even though she's likely being forced to make most of the videos and they're speeding them to make her look manic and give her the baby voice.

I just hope this turns out good for her, the GP knows too much know, they can't keep on this, so they either release her or people won't buy into the popstar anymore.

Pretty sure they will make a deal with her regarding the popstar thing to set her free (royalties or something like that).

21 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I just hope this turns out good for her, the GP knows too much know, they can't keep on this, so they either release her or people won't buy into the popstar anymore.

Pretty sure they will make a deal with her regarding the popstar thing to set her free (royalties or something like that).

I wonder if she would agree to essentially letting them all off the hook, at this point. And, frankly, I have no doubt that people have reported the financial crimes to the FBI, which takes it out of her hands as far as prosecution of that cabal goes. You may be right that a larger, more powerful group of industry people decide to cut Rudolph, La Plant, etc. loose to save their business model, but I don't think they nor Taylor, Ingham, Montgomery, Spears Clan are going to let go Britney so easily…We've already seen how much they've muzzled her while she's under their near total control. One has to wonder what they're so afraid of her saying and how much further they're willing to go to keep her silent. These are really bad people.

7 hours ago, alluvion said:

IMO, only an incompetent judge would use someone’s Instagram posts and public perception to keep a person forever stripped of all their rights, plus, shouldn’t all the blame go to daddy, he’s the one supposed to be in complete control of her,  why’s he letting his oh so mentally ill daughter on social media to begin with?? You can’t punish a person cuz their social media is lil weird, if u could, then half the world would be in cships.

What I see is a woman going stir crazy in a suffocating arrangement that’s gone on for far too long, if anything, this cship is what’s causing damage!!

• Love 4
  • Like 2