Britney annoys her boyfriend in hilarious new video, but the rose-shaped soap post is worth your undivided attention

Ugh I wasn’t ever those to be worried over her instagram posts because I want to believe she is enjoying herself and finding happiness in the little things at home but lately, I’ve been concerned. She seems a bit unstable sometimes when she dances and when she speaks. Idk what to think.

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

IMO, only an incompetent judge would use someone’s Instagram posts and public perception to keep a person forever stripped of all their rights, plus, shouldn’t all the blame go to daddy, he’s the one supposed to be in complete control of her,  why’s he letting his oh so mentally ill daughter on social media to begin with?? You can’t punish a person cuz their social media is lil weird, if u could, then half the world would be in cships.

What I see is a woman going stir crazy in a suffocating arrangement that’s gone on for far too long, if anything, this cship is what’s causing damage!!

preach christina aguilera GIF

I have never agreed with something so much in my life lol 

• Like 3

I mean I only looked at a few pages but SERIOUSLY guys, I thought the soap video was cute AF!

she’s so purely spirited, a true angel and beaming light in this world who needs to be protected at ALL COSTS!

The fact she finds pure joy and love in something so ordinary is literally the cutest thing.

I’m not saying she is completely well as like a lot of people have said, the conservatorship has seemed to have done way more damage to her soul and being than anything, understandably.

But I just want her to have this one because she’s adorable. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Arianna said:

Oh the soap one makes me uncomfortable. The “fooled ya” is 2020’s “Thought wrong, didn’t ya?”

it’s 2007 again..

16 hours ago, Damon said:

I used to say this all the time :gloria:

I had never heard that part before and I will never be able to forget it now.  :haha:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

IMO, only an incompetent judge would use someone’s Instagram posts and public perception to keep a person forever stripped of all their rights, plus, shouldn’t all the blame go to daddy, he’s the one supposed to be in complete control of her,  why’s he letting his oh so mentally ill daughter on social media to begin with?? You can’t punish a person cuz their social media is lil weird, if u could, then half the world would be in cships.

What I see is a woman going stir crazy in a suffocating arrangement that’s gone on for far too long, if anything, this cship is what’s causing damage!!

Jodi Montgomery has been her conservator for the last year and a halfish. Legally, her father isn't involved in her conservatorship at all. But all of her money is still being funneled into his shell companies and Lou's husband's church, ALLEGEDLY.

19 hours ago, Busybee said:

Eh im almost 30 and have very childish tendencies I guess it just depends i know her situation is clearly different than mine but I get told I talk like a child. I dont think its cause for alarm just yet. Yall have to understand from what we can tell Sam is her only true connection. I imagine it gets lonely being her. She's always been soft and sensitive. I get where your coming from but I dont think you should worry just yet.

i agree with you and i think our sensitivity is our greatest strength <3 its a beautiful gift that many artists share

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

The little "TikTok fans hurt the Free Britney movement with their stupid comments. I don't know what they want, they post normal things. Why should that be crazy.

@moonwalkmars this is why we gotta stick to the facts. Not posts about eyelashes spelling 911 and all the other ridiculous claims

• Like 2
6 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

The press also picks it up and says the fans are crazier than Britney

The press is talking about the conservatorship, about the human rights violations, about the sketchy business arrangement. Huge stories in mainstream news outlets, not gossip mags or fringe v/blogs/casts.