Britney annoys her boyfriend in hilarious new video, but the rose-shaped soap post is worth your undivided attention

1 hour ago, Damon said:
Britney shared a couple of new videos to Instagram on Tuesday, and they're both equally revealing. 
In one, Britney annoys her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, while he's catching some sun. She said:
The second clip shows Britney, soaking in a tub, smushing a piece of soap sculpted in the shape of a delicate rose. There's probably some hidden double meaning there, so let the conspiracy theory games begin.

Related:

I've never been into armpits, but you could end up changing my mind. :thirsty:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Tidisanto said:

Actually, lately I’ve been thinking that it’s “weird” that she posts this content as a post and not as IG story. Like, they need to be on her page for whatever reason. 

It’s her team. They are going to use this against her court. She will never be out of the conservatorship..... the videos are going to get keep coming believe me. It’s starting to feel like 2007 again 

25 minutes ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

It’s her team. They are going to use this against her court. She will never be out of the conservatorship..... the videos are going to get keep coming believe me. It’s starting to feel like 2007 again 

Oh ****...you're probably right that that they'll be weaponized.

42 minutes ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

Just because she's pranking Sam and doing ASMR with a rose soap? I doubt that would help them at all.

• Love 2
  • Like 1