Britney annoys her boyfriend in hilarious new video, but the rose-shaped soap post is worth your undivided attention

2 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

But She is Not A Little Girl. She is nearly 40. And she has not Acted like that since 2007. Guys i think we should be worried

Eh im almost 30 and have very childish tendencies I guess it just depends i know her situation is clearly different than mine but I get told I talk like a child. I dont think its cause for alarm just yet. Yall have to understand from what we can tell Sam is her only true connection. I imagine it gets lonely being her. She's always been soft and sensitive. I get where your coming from but I dont think you should worry just yet.

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I loved the Britney + Sam one... that was cute.

But the bathtub one made me really uncomfortable LOL.... like the way she was squeezing and stretching that soap... almost horror mixed with ****ographic LOL.   Is she naked?  I can't believe her insta manager would allow that... but nothing's shown... but still super creepy LOL.
I'm trying to figure out if it's a metaphor?  Like implying it's a pretty pink rose but it's actually just soap that just disappears and washes away?  There's something really dark about that :(

Queen of Pranks, Queen of Roses, Queen of Bathwater :) 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Eh im almost 30 and have very childish tendencies I guess it just depends i know her situation is clearly different than mine but I get told I talk like a child. I dont think its cause for alarm just yet. Yall have to understand from what we can tell Sam is her only true connection. I imagine it gets lonely being her. She's always been soft and sensitive. I get where your coming from but I dont think you should worry just yet.

Maybe I Am Panicking but for a while i have felt like she is not ok. Probably Due to the Conservertorship

• Love 1