Britney annoys her boyfriend in hilarious new video, but the rose-shaped soap post is worth your undivided attention

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

she sounds different in the rose video.... I had to listen to it like 4 times and it doesn't sound like her at all. Maybe I'm starting to overanalyze it and listening to what I want to hear but... 

anyone else agree? 

I Kind of Agree. I Kind of think she sounds at some points a bit like How she sounded in 2001/2002. That Soft voice she had then Kind of is Present 

1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

I Kind of Agree. I Kind of think she sounds at some points a bit like How she sounded in 2001/2002. That Soft voice she had then Kind of is Present 

Yeah! It wasn't that shaky, fry voice that we're all so used to hearing. I was like, "Wait... is this even her???" 

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Also that’s a big nipple 

I legit could spend HOURS sucking them. God, she is so lucky. And since she didn't show a full body shot, you KNOW he was sunbathing in the nude.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, BlackoutInTheCircus said:

This is giving me 2004ney vibes and I'm living :kylie:

I've ALWAYS said that I would watch an entire series based around the first episode of Chaotic. Britney was the original vlogger, and if she made the jump over to YouTube like so many other celebs have, she would totally kill the game. :lessons: Imagine Britney doing her OOTD videos, shopping hauls, runway videos. :crying2: She could do painting videos, and make-up tutorials, and "day in my life" videos. If she wasn't under the c-ship, she could do storytimes, maybe even a series of how to get into the music industry and avoid the same pitfalls that she fell into? It'd be so iconic. :yesplease:

1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

the soap video Was EH..........

It was cute and I liked the meaning (everything pretty isn't necessarily what it seems), but did she have to ASMR the squish sounds? And then show us the sticky residue in her hands afterwards? :eheeek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

the soap video Was EH..........

the soap video is actually LOU's life :jj:

so beautiful but while britney's squishing it turns to a soap and disappears:cheese: that would be LOU's life after the conservatorship finally ends she'll be a huge NOTHING & hopefully she'll disappear like the rose soap:chrissy:

i can't wait to see that actually happen  giphy.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, kypryan said:

the soap video is actually LOU's life :jj:

so beautiful but while britney's squishing it turns to a soap and disappears:cheese: that would be LOU's life after the conservatorship finally ends she'll be a huge NOTHING & hopefully she'll disappear like the rose soap:chrissy:

i can't wait to see that actually happen  giphy.gif

YASS

• Love 1