Jamie Lynn talks about mental health: "If you deal with mental illness or care for someone dealing with mental illness, then you know how important it is to respect the situation with privacy for the person"

7 minutes ago, Derrick said:

It would be one thing if Britney was getting the best treatment in the world, we all know she can afford it. 

too many signs point to them not properly taking care of her and putting her in one star rehabilitation center for three months? Yeah I don’t believe team Britney has tried to help her these past 13 years and have only made her situation worse by isolating her and not teaching her how to manage life or even give her room to grow as an adult. Britney can have all the privacy in the world when it comes to her mental health since she legally can’t talk about it anyway, however team Britney can’t have their cake and eat it to when it comes to giving this human being a chance at life. Isolating her from the world isn’t going to fix anything.

but i completely agree with you, this is not the way. That's why i know this not going to last, she will regain her freedom for sure. Now that doesn't mean that she's not bipolar or won't have to take medication for the rest of her life, mental issues are no joke (but we don't know that)

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BONO Productions said:

STOP IT! 

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A COUNTRY GIRL LIKE THIS!

WHEN MY MOTHER YELLS LIKE THIS ITS BECAUSE SHE LOVES ME.

I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU! WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU JAMIE LYNN!

HOW DARE YOU!

LEARN SUMN FROM THIS!

WHEN YOU GO TO BED AND LAY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR SISTER.

YOU ROLLING YOUR EYES AND YOU ACT LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU'VE HEARD AND SEEN THIS ALL BEFORE.

YOU KNOW WHERE THE HELL BRITNEY HAS COME FROM.

YOU KNOW WHAT BRITNEY HAS BEEN THROUGH.

BUT INSTEAD OF BEING A VICTIM, SHE GREW FROM IT AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF.

Why are you shouting. :omggg:

• Haha 7
48 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Jamie Lynn posted a quote from singer Halsey that talks about family suffering from mental health-related issues.

Halsey's quote appears to directly reference what Kanye West is going through. Here is the full quote from Halsey's Twitter:

Jamie Lynn posted a bit of it on her Instagram, plus Tweets that talk about mental health. She's likely indirectly referencing her older sister's struggles. 

I checked some of the Tweets she has posted (cause I have nothing better to do on a Tuesday 🕵🏼) and some look as if they are directly talking about Brit! 

Thoughts?

jl.jpg.00be62bdb8cad129d31b5241c2f08e40.jpg

She didn"t mention putting mentally ill person to 12year prison named cship

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

What Jamie Lynn is saying... it's the piece of the puzzle that is a looming cloud over the #FreeBritney movement: the lack of transparency/communication. 

Britney nor her family / team don't technically owe anyone an explanation, but at the same time the silence she's asking for is what's causing the storm in the first place. It's impossible at this point (in my opinion) to move forward with silence. It's not working and it hasn't for a long time. 

I also understand their side of things: that it's no one else's business. However, there are literally millions of people who are invested in Britney and this situation. Therefore, silence is not the answer. No one at this point, especially the emotionally charged supporters of the #FreeBritney movement, will be silent. 

There must be some type of compromise or action to move the needle, otherwise we'll just keep going round and round and round and round. Like I mentioned in my note the other day, that to me looks like hiring a life coach for Britney. Also, I'd really love to see a note from Britney regarding what's going on. Something with depth and vulnerability (versus ~nothing to see here, everything's fine I need your silence~).  

I do give JL props for touching on the subject though. I know she's going to receive a lot of hate for that which I don't think is fair, but that's just how the Internet works unfortunately. 

Stop leaving those supportive emojis on her crap then. 

• Like 1

Now Lou reposted it with the caption “it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand mental illness is no something to be made fun of and really something ignorant to participate in it. 💕 love always wins.” 

I don’t usually like making fun of anyone, but Lou Lou, you’re coming off ignorant with that caption there... eek. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I agree that a video would be a more concise option, but I don't think it's a great idea right now to have Britney in front of a camera at this moment in time to open up about her struggles. A note can be worked on and express the things she'd want to say without the all the pressure. There would of course be scrutiny that the note was real or not, but that's a separate issue. And, to be honest, a video would be far more scrutinized right now. 

With all due respect, The odds of her team leaving the letter unedited and with Brit’s true thoughts and feelings, is about as likely as the team letting her do an AMA on Exhale...

Look at how well her last letter ended up, allegedly destroyed, and tied to a 10+ year confidentially agreement.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Kiey said:

It’s interesting that Britney never disclosed her medical condition ever. 
i feel like she would get a lot more support and love from people.

i wonder why it’s all so hushed hushed? 

Mariah Carey did recently but she was diagnosed bipolar in 2001, so it took her almost 20 years to talk about it publicy. Britney will talk about it too, when she's ready. ;)

• Love 1
  • Like 2

What is she trying to aim? That we start thinking "Britneys mentally struggling, so she needs cship for life while all people around her benefit from her millions earned from 2008-2018" and stop spreading about the movement?

Is she implying Britney has bipolar disorder? What about dementia that her lovely dad claimed in 2008 to put Britney under a cship? 

Funny that now that FreeBritney is everywhere they want privacy, why didnt they give Britney that in the past 12 years instead of putting her back to work right after she was put under a cship?

Why doesnt she address the fact that Halsey, Kanye and most of the worlds population suffer with mental health yet most of the people arent under a cship, including the stars. 

Why doesnt she address the court documents Meaner, lawyersforBritney and whoever else found?

I dont think she cares about Britney, she only cares about her dad and Loucifer. As long as she has her freedom to let her daughter drive an ATV after almost dying and to hold guns, Britney can be stuck in this cship for life. I mean, we all know she can be such a drama queen, right?

Im so sorry for Britney having such a horrible family, she deserved so much better after all she did for these white trash people. This ugly attention ***** really gets on my nerves. Why did Britney have to give Juno Lou a career? I wish id never see, heard of this so called celebrity. 

3 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Now Lou reposted it with the caption “it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand mental illness is no something to be made fun of and really something ignorant to participate in it. 💕 love always wins.” 

I don’t usually like making fun of anyone, but Lou Lou, you’re coming off ignorant with that caption there... eek. 

Wow it’s almost as if they planned the whole thing

• Love 1
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

So Jamie Lynn actually believes Britney is... crazy? And not the third single crazy but like... you know. That? No, girl. Not you believing something is wrong with your own sister. :girlbye:

#FreeBritney

Let’s not call ppl with mental disorders “crazy” ok? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

AKA “Y’all better stop talking about trying to give my sister her civil liberties because Lou promised me a Nickelodeon career for my complicity.”

We ain’t going nowhere sis. :fu:

Or more gigs as a bland extra like that new show on Netflix. :tiffdrink:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1