Jamie Lynn talks about mental health: "If you deal with mental illness or care for someone dealing with mental illness, then you know how important it is to respect the situation with privacy for the person"

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

So Jamie Lynn actually believes Britney is... not stable? No, girl. Not you believing something is wrong with your own sister. :girlbye:

#FreeBritney

When did she say she's not stable? And just because someone is dealing with mental illness doesn't mean there's something wrong with them.

Also off topic but you havent seen my DM and it's been over a week. Not that it matters now but just sayin'

7 minutes ago, GaSt said:

Loucifer reposted Jamie Lynn's post and JL replied "love you"

OF COURSE SHE LOVE HER BECAUSE LOU AND HER DAD RIPPING OFF BRITNEY'S MONEY EVERY MONTH AND THEY ALL GETTING A GOOD COIN OFF OF HER, THE FACT THAT HER OWN SISTER LOVES LOU WE DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE.

DISGUSTING ew throw up GIF

• Haha 2
  • Like 6
Just now, Marcanthony said:

When did she say she's not stable? And just because someone is dealing with mental illness doesn't mean there's something wrong with them.

Also off topic but you havent seen my DM and it's been over a week. Not that it matters now but just sayin'

I did open it. Like the minute you sent it to me. Check it again. :tiffdrink:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, kypryan said:

OF COURSE SHE LOVE HER BECAUSE LOU AND HER DAD RIPPING OFF BRITNEY'S MONEY EVERY MONTH AND THEY ALL GETTING A GOOD COIN OFF OF HER, THE FACT THAT HER OWN SISTER LOVES LOU WE DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE.

DISGUSTING ew throw up GIF

Lou is an amazing sensible woman, Don't judge a book by its cover. She's lovely in person. ironic GIF

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

He needs to also add that JL's negligence almost cost her her daughter's life.

7 minutes trapped under an ATV under WATER and nobody even raised an eyebrow. The media bias is incredible.

Damnnnn you're right that's a lot worse than a kid falling out of their highchair. (Although driving w your baby in your lap is probably worse tbh not that it's a contest)

But it's probably best we don't bring up Maddie bc it's an easy way out for JL bc she can claim ppl are "hitting below the belt" bringing up her kid who almost left us.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

What am i supposed to reply? You sent me a link to your friend's post and when I clicked it, @Jordan Miller already locked the thread. Jordan doesn't like people who are pressed. Take it up to him. Maybe he'll respond to your DM. :chrissy:

Sis that message had a headline with a question mark asking a question. But thank you for saying maybe Jordan will respond to the DMs instead, when clearly you said you would reply if i ever DM'ed you.

2 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Take the kids away from Jamie Lynn and lock them up like Britney

THIS :kiss:

I WANNA SEE HER IF SHE WAS IN BRITNEY'S SHOES, WHAT SHE WAS GOING TO SAY, THE SAME THINGS SHE'S SAYING RIGHT NOW? :receipts2:

I DON'T THINK SO, SHE'S JUST A DUMB TALENTLESS FKN BTCH, JUST EWW:ugh:

• Like 5
37 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

I can’t believe she actually said this. I am so disgusted. 

Didn't the whisteblower say that her dad threatened to cancel the residency if she doesn't take the medicines? That means Britney wanted to go for tours?  Or Britney had a whole another plan lol