Jamie Lynn talks about mental health: "If you deal with mental illness or care for someone dealing with mental illness, then you know how important it is to respect the situation with privacy for the person"

• Leader
3 minutes ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

Stop leaving those supportive emojis on her crap then. 

I can disagree about the silence part AND also show kindness towards her with a 🙏 emoji. 

She's beginning to take steps towards opening up about this and I applaud that. Who am I to tell her how to feel? Doesn't mean I need to agree with everything she said. But it's possible to have a differing view and also show some love. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Jaime Lynns post is true. None of us know what is really going on. Most of ya'll fans are trolls. Regardless if they speak or dont speak you are quick to judge. Britney herself asked for privacy lets give it to her.  It kind of sucks that if she does have mental illness she has no choice but to share it with the world because her fans obligate her too. It should be her choice to share what she wants. I am all for #free britney but lets look at the fact that if she is free she will still have to prove to the world that she is ok. I honestly feel like she should go to Colorado buy that ranch. Have a baby with sam. Release singles collections and books to finish her contract and try to live a normal life. To be free in what ever she pleases. britney spears hair flip GIF

Edited by Alottawarmheart12
Because it's britney *****.
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

She seems always more worried about her dad/rest of the family image than with Britney mental illness.

Of course she is using the Kanye case to try to shade us. JL is a coward person who loves little insults... She's no different than Victoria or even Scam with the passive agressive behavior. Childish!

Did she ever thought her sister situation is ****ed up? Did she even care about the fact Jayden and Sean can't stay with their mother all the time? Britney lost the opportunity to be a real mother because your beloved dad stripped her rights over money and power.

Jamie Lynn is almost as bad as Jamie for me, Lou isn't the blame for her lack of morals. JL has the potential to be way worse than him in the near future, her poor daughters...

The Jamie’s are deplorable!! 🙄🙄🙄

8 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Now Lou reposted it with the caption “it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand mental illness is no something to be made fun of and really something ignorant to participate in it. 💕 love always wins.” 

I don’t usually like making fun of anyone, but Lou Lou, you’re coming off ignorant with that caption there... eek. 

This shows once again just how brainwashed and controlled Jamie Lynn is by Lou Taylor. Actually at this point Jamie Lynn is willfully compliant to whatever Lou Taylor dictates!! I bet Lou told her adopted daughter Jamie Lou to write that comment. This is CLEARLY orchestrated by Lou Taylor!! Check my previous comments! I said they’d release some kind of statement and sure enough they did based off someone else’s issues. Jamie Lynn and Lou are 1. They work together to undermine Britney’s human rights. Jamie Lynn Taylor YOU DISGUST ME!!!!! The grip Looney Lou has over this family is sickening!!🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Love 2
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Now Lou reposted it with the caption “it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand mental illness is no something to be made fun of and really something ignorant to participate in it. 💕 love always wins.” 

I don’t usually like making fun of anyone, but Lou Lou, you’re coming off ignorant with that caption there... eek. 

The quote from Lou Lou absolutely infuriates me to my core! “Love always wins” was what the Anthony guy (from that other site) always said Lynne told him and he often posted the quote when regarding the hearings/investigation. This B really is the antichrist and I can’t wait till the day she’s finally taken down

• Like 8
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

With all due respect, The odds of her team leaving the letter unedited and with Brit’s true thoughts and feelings, is about as likely as the team letting her do an AMA on Exhale...

Look at how well her last letter ended up, allegedly destroyed, and tied to a 10+ year confidentially agreement.

Agreed. The people helping Britney compose the letter would need to be unrelated to her team / conservatorship. Now, how that would happen... I don't have the answer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, DanielRodes said:someone asked her when is she finally going to speak up about Britney's situation and she said that she is not willing to share anything that her sister hasn't shared first.

No Way What GIF

What does that mean? That she expects Britney to potentially comment on the situation? 

I’m so confused because on one hand- we have certain people telling us Britney is aware of the movement and is supportive. Lynne liking comments etc.

Then people telling us it’s all exaggerated drama & to give Britney her privacy to get through this. 

I personally feel this post is a bit on the fence. It’s not relating to Britney’s actual legal situation right now (aka #FreeBritney). She’s commenting on giving people with mental health privacy to cope. 

Which i do agree with. But perhaps her wording is a bit off. ‘Family trying to protect their loved ones’. I’m like... is she defending Jamie?! Araaaah... I don’t know ha :cheese:

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

This shows that how brainwashed and controlled Jamie Lynn by Lou Taylor. I bet Lou told her adopted daughter Jamie Lou to write that comment. This is CLEARLY orchestrated by Lou Taylor!! Check my previous comments! I said they’d release some kind of statement and sure enough they did based off someone else’s issues. Jamie Lynn and Lou are 1. They work together to undermine Britney’s human rights. Jamie Lynn Taylor YOU DISGUST ME!!!!! The grip Looney Lou has over this family is sickening!!🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Yeah, this has Lou's hands, she reposted.

But I think we need to start to see that maybe JL is not that manipulated, she takes advantage of the situation. 

JL doesn't care about her sister, but I bet If Lou get caught as the "mastermind" behind all of this, Jamie Lynn won't protect her, but will play the victim "I didn't know about the abuse my sister went through". She's vile.

Using this Kanye case was looow, by both of them.

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

AKA “Y’all better stop talking about trying to give my sister her civil liberties because Lou promised me a Nickelodeon career for my complicity.”

We ain’t going nowhere sis. :fu:

That’s Jamie Lou’s main concern: HERSELF.😑

10 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

With all due respect, The odds of her team leaving the letter unedited and with Brit’s true thoughts and feelings, is about as likely as the team letting her do an AMA on Exhale...

Look at how well her last letter ended up, allegedly destroyed, and tied to a 10+ year confidentially agreement.

Britney will NEVER be allowed to make any statement about the CONservatorship or her condition while in the cship. The only way she’ll ever be able to speak to the public honest and unfiltered is when she’s no longer restrained by Jamie, Lou and the court. That’s a fact!! Don’t expect truth or a statement from “Britney” as long as she has those wicked morally bankrupt people lurking over her shoulder to ensure she sticks to their script.

8 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Wow it’s almost as if they planned the whole thing

THEY DID!!

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

So Jamie Lynn actually believes Britney is... crazy? And not the third single crazy but like... you know. That? No, girl. Not you believing something is wrong with your own sister. :girlbye:

#FreeBritney

Wow, way to give stigma to sick people.. Bipolar is not crazy.. Actually stop using the word crazy when you talk about disorders

• Love 3
  • Like 2