What does your family think of britney?

Blackout2006

My mom frequently mentions the shaving of the head and tells me that britney “ went crazy”, but i don’t blame her, she is not a fan so she probably doesn’t know what really happened.  

She likes some songs though, specially womanizer.

And my dad doesn’t really care but i remember he used to play criminal a lot back in the days:pumped:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad actually showed me a lot of artists and songs he enjoyed when I was 13 or something. One of them was Toxic. He likes Toxic and Baby. After some years, I showed him the VMA’s performance with Madonna and Christina and he was blown away. My mom loves Oh La La. :OMGney:

My little sister loves her, she’s very supportive of her on Instagram. She shared the #FreeBritney movement.

My grandmother loves Womanizer and my late grandfather loved 3. :jj:

Basically all my family is very aware of Britney, and my father introduced me to her music. ❤️❤️❤️

They know I love her, they are partial to her cause of that. My mom is aware her performing has gone down hill, my dad always screams BRITNEY! or HEY, it’s BRITNEY! Or it’s your girl! To me when she comes on TV or is mentioned. They like her overall. Lol

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

:orangu:

On a scale of 1-10 , how loud was the screaming :haha:

It's as loud and high as Myah's high notes on Passenger :yesokay:

when I saw the concert ticket on my pillow I paused for like 5 seconds with my jaws wide opened and I screeched and screamed bad words in filipino language and my mom was like "are you cursing me" and she was about to attack me and I said "no no no im so happy mom this seat is so near to the stage but how did you afford this ticket??" because im not gonna lie we were and still poor right now and that concert ticket wouldve been helpful for my college fees next semester.

She didnt tell me how she got the money but I later on knew that she borrowed money from my aunt and she would pay it in installment for the whole year and thats why I cried on the spot because even tho she's too aggressive on us, she'd do everything to see me happy. :crying4:

2 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

It's as loud and high as Myah's high notes on Passenger :yesokay:

when I saw the concert ticket on my pillow I paused for like 5 seconds with my jaws wide opened and I screeched and screamed bad words in filipino language and my mom was like "are you cursing me" and she was about to attack me and I said "no no no im so happy mom this seat is so near to the stage but how did you afford this ticket??" because im not gonna lie we were and still poor right now and that concert ticket wouldve been helpful for my college fees next semester.

She didnt tell me how she got the money but I later on knew that she borrowed money from my aunt and she would pay it in installment for the whole year and thats why I cried on the spot because even tho she's too aggressive on us, she'd do everything to see me happy. :crying4:

That’s beautiful :crying1: moms are the best and true queens :crying3:

Did she come with you for the concert?

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

That’s beautiful :crying1: moms are the best and true queens :crying3:

Did she come with you for the concert?

Britney headlined the Mall of Asia arena here and its in a city that is a 24 hours ride away from my province and the money for hotel, food, and transportation can only cover me so she wasnt able to come with me :(

but she told me to take photos and one of those photos is my icon here. :sendinglove:

2 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

Britney headlined the Mall of Asia arena here and its in a city that is a 24 hours ride away from my province and the money for hotel, food, and transportation can only cover me so she wasnt able to come with me :(

but she told me to take photos and one of those photos is my icon here. :sendinglove:

Haha! I don’t even notice u were there on the pfp :dead: 

but it must have been Super fun

My mom knows her hit songs but nothing else. :barbie:

My uncle is actually a little bit of a fan of Britney and he knows all of her hit songs and some album tracks and he's bought me some of her albums before. :jj:

My grandma thought that Britney used to live down the street from her old house because she had a neighbour with the same name as Britney just spelt differently. :jl:

And my dad isn't a fan of her music. :idkha:

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

My mother like her and listen to her sometimes, she wants to listen when a new song/album come out.

My father don't care I think but he has put the Oops album on his playlist for me, I didn't even ask, it was so nice of him.

My older straight brother thinks she's hot, still today, and he really enjoyed the shows he went with me. He still has very clear memories of the "Everytime" performance from 2009 circus tour, he talked about it a month ago, I was shocked he has such a clear image of it: the hair color, the outfit, the colors, the umbrella, the little speech, ect...

I think us Britney fans sometimes downplay just how good of a show circus was and how well thought out it was 

for me it’s her next best tour after DWAD 

but then again my opinions are always changing 

but circus was a SPECTACLE and songs like touch of my hand were some of her best performances

like 2:15 onwards is just magical 

My sisters grew up with her and feel nostalgic when they see her or listen to her old songs, but they also petty her fir what happened. I don't think that they are fans but their definitely not haters or judgemental.

My parents i think that they don't even know her since they are old and don't listen to american musicians.

25 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I think us Britney fans sometimes downplay just how good of a show circus was and how well thought out it was 

for me it’s her next best tour after DWAD 

but then again my opinions are always changing 

but circus was a SPECTACLE and songs like touch of my hand were some of her best performances

like 2:15 onwards is just magical 

Honestly, her tour trinity is definitely: DWAD, OHT, and TCSBS

My siblings don't really care either way, which is weird because my sister introduced me to her (she had the Oops CD and would always play it in the car when we were younger). They know I love Britney, but they don't give me a hard time.

My mom doesn't really care, either, but she let me skip school once in middle school to watch Britney's Femme Fatale performances on GMA :thelook:

Surprisingly, the person who has the strongest opinion of her is my dad, and he says nothing but good things about her. When I told him I wanted to go to watch her live during dinner once (this was during her Circus era), he went off about how talented she really is, how nobody appreciates her talent, and how sad it is that the media tore her apart. I was shook - in a good way! :britlol: My dad loves music and has no problem criticizing artists (especially about their vocal talent), so to hear him praise her like that was that much more special to me :mcry:

My mom's introduction to Britney was her 1999 performance on the Disney Easter parade. I was 9 and she's like "Oh, she's so cute! She'll be a good role model!" (Mind you, Britney had just had knee surgery so she was sitting for the performance and she was wearing pants and a shirt that covered her belly sooo...) My mom still jokes about the irony. :haha:

Spoiler

Britney_Spears_(03_16_99)__Walt_Disney_E

I basically forced Britney down my family's throat since then. I used to quiz my mom about Britney facts and honestly, I must have been pretty annoying. But she took me to the DWAD Tour in 2001 AND 2002 and then the Onyx Hotel tour in 2004. She still talks about how awkward it was during "Touch of My Hand." I think she was relieved when I was old enough to see the Circus tour without her. :truthtea: 

She always says she has a "soft spot for Britney. " We're very close so she knows way more than the locals and she says it makes her sick. She texts me daily "Free Britney!" and of course she signs all of the petitions and even shared them on Facebook. :surprisedney: 

Oh, and the only perfume she wears is "Curious" since like 2004... :imcute:

Maybe my mom should join Exhale. :blol:

14 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

Surprisingly, the person who has the strongest opinion of her is my dad, and he says nothing but good things about her. When I told him I wanted to go to watch her live during dinner once (this was during her Circus era), he went off about how talented she really is, how nobody appreciates her talent, and how sad it is that the media tore her apart. I was shook - in a good way! :britlol: My dad loves music and has no problem criticizing artists (especially about their vocal talent), so to hear him praise her like that was that much more special to me :mcry:

That’s amazing :bareclap: 

Especially to praise her a year after 2007 when everyone was still bashing h :meryl:

My late aunt was a massive fan of Britney during the time she was alive. She passed away during the Oops era. She was the same age as Britney (only a few months between them) and she  REALLY looked like Britney. My phone will recognise a photo of Britney as my aunt sometimes as vice versa. My mother also listens to Britney quite a bit, I think it helps her feel connected to my aunt. She especially likes BTMYH :) 

1 hour ago, JackSProductions said:

My late aunt was a massive fan of Britney during the time she was alive. She passed away during the Oops era. She was the same age as Britney (only a few months between us) and she  REALLY looked like Britney. My phone will recognise a photo of Britney as my aunt sometimes as vice versa. My mother also listens to Britney quite a bit, I think it helps her feel connected to my aunt. She especially likes BTMYH :) 

I am sorry for your loss :( 

1 hour ago, JackSProductions said:

She especially likes BTMYH

Taste :fakecry:

Archived