What does your family think of britney?

Blackout2006

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mother like her and listen to her sometimes, she wants to listen when a new song/album come out.

My father don't care I think but he has put the Oops album on his playlist for me, I didn't even ask, it was so nice of him.

My older straight brother thinks she's hot, still today, and he really enjoyed the shows he went with me. He still has very clear memories of the "Everytime" performance from 2009 circus tour, he talked about it a month ago, I was shocked he has such a clear image of it: the hair color, the outfit, the colors, the umbrella, the little speech, ect...

Mom likes her but then I overdo it by playing only Britney songs in the car and she's like, "Oh God ur too much of a superfan" and then changes her mind lol. She is for the movement. She's said many times, "She's a perfectly normal girl. There's nothing wrong with her. I don't understand why they're doing this to her. They're making her look crazy when she isn't."

Bro still has a crush on her 

My aunts used to be avid fans like when I was 7 they we're singing all the songs on the Britney album on karaoke. :carpoolney:

but they're "locals" so when Britney shaved her head they jumped on the hate bandwagon. :overitkbye:

I usually get bullied on family gatherings for being a fan. :crying3:

They're like "Oh here's Bono Britney, are you gonna shave your head too and sniff ***** sweetie? I know, they suck. :ririshade2:

But my mother supports me and my fanboy life. One day, I woke up with the Piece of Me Asian Concert Tour ticket beside my pillow

and I literally cried and washed the dishes and our clothes the whole year as a thank you to her. :crying1: :embarrassney:

1 minute ago, BONO Productions said:

But my mother supports me and my fanboy life. One day, I woke up with the Piece of Me Asian Concert Tour ticket beside my pillow

and I literally cried and washed the dishes and our clothes the whole year as a thank you to her. :crying1: :embarrassney:

You're such a gratefull son ! :makeitrain:

5 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

My aunts used to be avid fans like when I was 7 they we're singing all the songs on the Britney album on karaoke. :carpoolney:

That’s so cute :makeitrain:

6 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

but they're "locals" so when Britney shaved her head they jumped on the hate bandwagon. :overitkbye:

:byesmoke:

7 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

I usually get bullied on family gatherings for being a fan. :crying3:

They're like "Oh here's Bono Britney, are you gonna shave your head

:nyschool: 

7 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

One day, I woke up with the Piece of Me Asian Concert Tour ticket beside my pillow

:orangu:

On a scale of 1-10 , how loud was the screaming :haha:

My Mom used to think she was crazy. :orangu:
When I was younger, I was watching Oops on YT and she was like, oh this was when she started to go nuts/provocative. :orangu:

But after telling her about #FreeBritney, she wants her to be free :)

My dad couldn’t care less. :sipnstare:

5 minutes ago, Towelney said:

When I was younger, I was watching Oops on YT and she was like, oh this was when she started to go nuts/provocative. :orangu:

Whaaaaa? :orangu:

OIDIA was a nursery rhyme compared to toxic and S4U :dead:

6 minutes ago, Towelney said:

But after telling her about #FreeBritney, she wants her to be free :)

That’s nice :) 

6 minutes ago, Towelney said:

My dad couldn’t care less. :sipnstare:

:sipnstare:

My 3 older sisters are Britney fans as we all grew up with her music but I'm the Stan. One sister really hates what has happened to her in a whole from the paparazzi and now she is on board, the other 2 aren't really too clued up but they care as much as a local will. They all signed the petition. My mum kinda goes with the "I have my own kids to worry about" angle. Whatever as long as she signs when I request it 

Archived