Dissociative Identity Disorder

cieldemiel

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that the freebritney movement is so important to some of you, yet you’re still making theories over her mental health completely blows my mind. Let’s keep supporting her, not recklessly diagnosing her with Wikipedia. This is in poor taste. 

On 7/15/2020 at 3:33 PM, EasyThere said:

Nope. She would snap at least at one of her shows/interviews etc. British accent in 2007 was something she used to deal with things. She has this obsession with it till this day. She used it in many songs,random stage moments,random interviews while in UK etc.

I'm not saying she has it, but you just invalidated your own claim. "Nope. She'd [exhibit signs] at least at one of her shows... she used [the voice] in many songs, random stage moments, random interview..."

On 7/15/2020 at 2:59 PM, igmate said:

This is second effect of MKultra programming.

Yes, you are exactly right!  The British accent is not just because of her grandmother either.  There's a lot of symbolism in her music videos like hold it against me where she is fighting with herself.  Not sure where but I thought I saw her have the two eyeballs in one eye thing  on one of the videos which also means multiple personalities.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 10:26 PM, Itachi said:

well, based on what i have watched so far in series/movies where DID is portrayed, the other personality/ies appear randomly and there seems to be no way to control it. plus the things that the other personalities do are not remembered/cannot be recalled by the other personalities. thus, Britney who regularly toured, appeared on live television, recorded songs, did multiple interviews, is impossible to have a DID. what she did in 2007 imo, the british accent and other stuff, are deliberate to get attention or consequences of her mental health issues, but not necessarily separate personalities.

I would think the same, but I found examples of this happening. I think she must have DID and surely other issues. The most important part is that she is doing okay, and she has been looking like less than okay lately. 

https://youtu.be/TvTU0x_oP3A?t=382

At 6:42

• 4 months later...
On 9/24/2020 at 2:47 PM, Isbelle said:

I would think the same, but I found examples of this happening. I think she must have DID and surely other issues. The most important part is that she is doing okay, and she has been looking like less than okay lately. 

https://youtu.be/TvTU0x_oP3A?t=382

At 6:42

Alters don't "pop up" randomly, have to be triggered, and yes, DID designes itself to remain hidden, so Britney can easily have it. DID is totally different from how people imagine it.

Or it can be OSDD "only". Everything is possible.

I still think she has DID, even Jon Eardley himself wrote that Kevin and Kaplan insisted to the "multiple personalities" theory (so it was talked about), and Lance (who I despise, but maybe wasn't lying about this) claimed there was a time where she didn't even recognize people she knew, this is why it seemed like dementia. That's dissociation and/or a new alter who was still confused.

IF Britney has DID, then she is suffering from childhood trauma and C-PTSD.

i don't remember if it has been confirmed that she has bipolar disorder but i remember this photo from around 2003/2004 where she was carrying bipolar meds ? regardless, i think it's a bit silly that people think she may have DID. that is a VERY intense and incredibly rare disorder.

i think bipolar disorder is more likely. people really know nothing about bipolar disorder & just how many symptoms sufferers can experience because of it.

at the end of the day, though, it really doesn't matter what she has or doesn't have because she deserves to be in control of her own life & make her own decisions. that has always been something she is capable of

2 hours ago, mannequin19 said:

i don't remember if it has been confirmed that she has bipolar disorder but i remember this photo from around 2003/2004 where she was carrying bipolar meds ? regardless, i think it's a bit silly that people think she may have DID. that is a VERY intense and incredibly rare disorder.

i think bipolar disorder is more likely. people really know nothing about bipolar disorder & just how many symptoms sufferers can experience because of it.

at the end of the day, though, it really doesn't matter what she has or doesn't have because she deserves to be in control of her own life & make her own decisions. that has always been something she is capable of

I have DID, this is how incredibly rare and VERY intense it is. Of course everything is just speculation, we don't know the truth.

My personal theory is that her case is so unique that either she has multiple comorbidities OR the doctors took/have taken a long time to figure it out. 

Think about it, no other celebrity has gone through the same experience as Britney (maaaaybe Michael Jackson was close). Her personal issues at the time in combination with the public/media harassment may have caused symptoms that don't "fit" into a specific disorder.

Remember in For the Record she says something along the line of,

"If I wasn't under these restraints.. wasn't being analyzed by doctors and lawyers every day.."

Perhaps that's the reason why her case is so mysterious? Because they don't know her specific diagnosis?

On 7/15/2020 at 3:55 PM, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Well this theory sounds like another Illuminati crap but this could be actually true. The british accent was really weird. What do you guys think? 

No, it's not weird. The media has brainwashed you to judge her harshly.

I'm Venezuelan and sometimes I speak with an Argentinian accent or Colombian. Guess I have a Dissociative Identity Disorder and I need to be put in a conservatorship. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

You guys are right on point.  We have DID and have always thought Britney has DID too. 3 minutes into watching Framing Britney I had to pause and go look this up. The conservatorship says alot. In the interview with Barbara Walters you can CLEARLY see her switch. "Strong Britney"

https://youtu.be/WnUesRuSF_g

Also was able to find this old article where sources close to her admit she does in fact have "multiple personality disorder".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-508197/The-faces-Britney-Singer-multiple-personality-disorder--thinks-shes-British.html

Its sad. I am convinced her abuser is her Father which makes the conservatorship even more SICK!!

Archived