Dissociative Identity Disorder

cieldemiel

I know many will judge due to the fact that I'm speculating on her mental health. However, is it possible that Britney has actually been suffering with Dissociative Identity Disorder this whole time? Back at the time of her breakdown, she was shown exhibiting multiple personalities and there are news articles that attest to that. It's merely speculation but is it possible that due to trauma her brain fractured. Is this why many of her interviews seem so scripted and why she needs a conservatorship? I doubt this is true because it usually develops in childhood in response to trauma and I'll admit it's extremely unrealistic. I'm just trying to think of reasons that would justify a conservatorship. However, many people with DID live independently anyways and can manage their own finances. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the point of this armchair diagnosing? At the end of the day, the answer is always the same: it's possible but we don't know for sure. :brityawning:

The exact medical basis for the c-ship is not important because there's not some objective threshold that the courts use to determine whether it's justified. Do some research on conservatorship abuse and you'll see there are countless examples of fully-functioning, self-reliant, lucid individuals that were entrapped by predatory conartists with flimsy or non-existant medical pretense. :mj:  

well, based on what i have watched so far in series/movies where DID is portrayed, the other personality/ies appear randomly and there seems to be no way to control it. plus the things that the other personalities do are not remembered/cannot be recalled by the other personalities. thus, Britney who regularly toured, appeared on live television, recorded songs, did multiple interviews, is impossible to have a DID. what she did in 2007 imo, the british accent and other stuff, are deliberate to get attention or consequences of her mental health issues, but not necessarily separate personalities.

I don’t think there’s any way to justify the conservatorship... it was meant to be temporary (my theory, as a mother myself, she had two kids back to back, got a messy (and according to that surfaced letter, was probably forced to get a divorce) divorce while she was still breast feeding her youngest and she was 25!!! 25. I’m 26. I have two young kids... postpartum depression is real. It made me do things I would never ever even think about doing now that I’m passed it. And to think everyone had their eyes on her.. the whole world while she was trying to navigate her new role as a mom, as a businesswoman, as a pop star, as a sister, a friend, and a newly single woman. Like. That is A LOT. I think the dementia thing was only to gain control... to do the conservatorship initially, but I guarantee (even Lynne says it in her book) that everyone told Britney it was temporary... 

her dad and Lou noticed the big profit and continued to use Britney. This isn’t about mental health anymore (Britney May have some sort of BPD, bipolar, ptsd, depression, etc... but nothing that can’t be controlled if I were to guess), this is about money and power. Let’s not justify anything. It’s screwed Way up.  She needs to be free from this. 

21 minutes ago, Dirk said:

British accent it's... her grandma was british, Lynne on her book told Britney was always imitating her grandma accent when she was a kid. Britney always complimented the british accent when she was in the UK promoting her stuff... she likes it + her boyfriend in 2008 had a british accent, she was probably playing around with it. i don't see it as a big deal.

she was doing the british accent since 1999. perhaps even the MMC days.

So it's not it.

The only thing I can say is that the breakdown  (not a breakdown, just a deep depression, i mean nobody supports you, you are the eye of the world and everybody against you)

was because Britney empowered Kevin, he made a mess of his money, he took *****, she was not the perfect father, and the only one who was charged was Britney, when one day she wanted visit her children, the boy kevin did not let her in and left her outside with the paparazzi he himself called, part of the conservatorship was because he spent 60 million dollars in 3 years expenses caused by kevin, and who paid for all the broken dishes it was britney.

and about the shaving head in a hair saloon, someone needs to introduce her that idea, she could perfectly buy a shaver in walmart or target and do it in her home.

Why anybody post this? i mean nobody could live to tell if the took you this story. just writing i feel like a heart atack

I know you’re trying to create a real discussion here and not just troll, but please let’s not speculate about her mental health here. It’s really irresponsible. The movement is gaining momentum, there are most likely new visitors here, let’s stick to the cause and what we know. Whatever illness she has/had, it wasn’t that severe if she was able to start a huge comeback straight after her diagnosis. She needs to be free and that’s all we should focus on IMO.

It is unnecessary to suppose what her diagnosis is, regardless of what it is, it was not made for the conservatorship to be applied, it was illegal, I have never seen a professional who makes a diagnosis based on the media.
Anyway, in 2016 she said about sometimes being denied about being Britney Spears, which is a psychic defense mechanism, not necessarily a diagnosis, can be worked on in psychotherapy, but they only know how to give her medicine. Only a psychiatrist doesn't do ****

1 hour ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Well this theory sounds like another Illuminati crap but this could be actually true. The british accent was really weird. What do you guys think? 

lol u have no idea how really dark and corrupt this world is, illuminati may not exist, who knows, but corrupted people will always be a thing, look up operation mockingbird 

DID, like actual real DID is still controversial to this day and actually very rare. Some cultural things seem to be involved too. And as others have said, if she had it, you wouldn’t be able to put her on stage, period.

moreover, no matter if she does have mental health issues or not, it doesn’t matter because the type of conservator ship she’s in isn’t even the one for mentally ill people. Why lie about her having early onset dementia then. Besides, yeah, we have more than enough proof that goes against all of these severe mental illness theories.

She had was depressed and severe anxiety, sleep disorders that came from the stress of her anxiety and accumulated tiredness that adds it with the harassment of the press, she not feeling understood, the pressure of divorce,  Kevin's lawyer and meeting bad people like Sam Lutfi.

Imagine all of this for a moment.

If a person diagnosed with bipolarity who is undergoing treatment and takes medication and suffers from cognitive and physical side effects, imagine a person who is NOT diagnosed.

• 1 month later...

I honestly think there's a possibility she has dissociative identity disorder. It's not just the British accent, DID is very complex (I have it, so I know very well), it's much more deeper, and it can be an answer to many questions or things we don't understand.

She always talks about her popstar self like a different person.
She says the key to happiness is a bad memory (dissociative amnesia / amnesia walls between parts).
She has dementia according to that court paper which can be dissociative amnesia  in reality.
She sometimes act very different, not just when you see she gets anxiety attacks or social phobia.
She's lost some of her skills and abilities which can be the result of having a part/alter to went dormant or at least inactive/has changed.
She behaves different maybe because they have a new host or a new co-host.
She can have side disorders and conditions like bipolar or BPD (the latter is very common with DID), so it's not a this or that situation.
She can be 10, 20 or more people at the same time, and it can happen that a group of them wants to stay under conservationship, while the other group wants to get out of it.
She can be satisfied with conservationship if she has some problematic alters, she just wants new handlers.
IF she has DID, it means she's suffering from C-PTSD and childhood trauma, so the whole diagnosis would leave us being much more concerned.

Of course we can't diagnose her on the internet, but knowing what disorder(s) she has would be very important. I believe she has a diagnosis by now in papers, but they're all sealed.

Archived